276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Drawelry Custom Photo Projection Bracelet: Handmade Adjustable Personalized Circle Photo Bracelet Wrist Bangle with Picture Inside Stone Round Bead Memorial Gift for Women Men Couple Friends

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just don’t use this vendor unless you want to get ripped off, lied to, and sent a whole lot of standard disclaimer text without addressing the issue at all.

In total, the parcel was not delivered on time, now it is already January 8 (the parcel is in transit for 19 days). I was very delighted with the way the bracelet turned out, as most gifts come from me I tend to put an extra bit of story, memory, legacy, and dedication behind this one it was for me mother who unfortunately lost both her parents young. Hoodie itself was low quality and thin, couldn't tell what the embroidery was and arrived stained with glue just underneath where it was embroidered. We know that some coupons, and sales can expire in as little as a few hours, so we always publish them as quickly as possible. We take full responsibility for this oversight and assure you that we are actively working to address this issue to prevent similar occurrences in the future.Guaranteed reaching out will accomplish nothing and be more of a waste of my time than this experience already has been. It brings us great joy to know that both you and the recipients of our products have been delighted with the craftsmanship and quality. We want to assure you that we have a stringent quality control process in place to maintain our standards.

Our dedicated team is fully committed to ensuring your satisfaction and will promptly address any concerns you may have. Our main office is located in Los Angeles, California, while our design and manufacturing operations are headquartered in Hong Kong. The safety score is based on various factors such as past security records, domain inspection, technical and server analysis. com and provide a picture of the item, we would be more than happy to assess the situation and address your concerns to the best of our abilities.

Carry your Little cute photo hidden in the pendant, You can see the photo inside the pendant, or you can use it to illuminate the light and project your photo on the wall. It may not work for every purchase, but if you have time on your hands, it can be well worth trying. We find and publish coupons FAST - We discover tens of thousands of new coupon codes every day, and we publish them as fast as we can. If you’ve found a Drawelry great deal, promo, discount, coupon, or sale you want to share with us, visit our Share your promo code page.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment