276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Got2b Volumania Bodifying Hair Mousse, 24 hour Volumizing Hold, 250ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Absolutely amazing product that does exactly what it says in just 3 hrs … more than substantial and noticeable change to sore red spots !

This product does everything it claims to do, but it loses a star for how drying it can be to your hair.

You can also create texture and definition in your hair by working the mousse into the lengths and ends.

In 1927 Schwarzkopf created the first ever liquid shampoo and then in 1933, the first ever non-alkaline shampoo. I love this product, my hair is so limp and i struggle to get volume but not anymore, this mousse gives my hair body and makes it look thicker at the roots. I have extremely thick but short hair, styling products very rarely work due to my thick head of uncontrollable hair but this actually does something! New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Schwarzkopf Got2b VoluManiac Bodifying Mousse will give your hair insane volume from roots to tips with dramatic hold for crazy voluminous styles. Get insane volume and dramatic hold with the latest hair styling innovation from Schwarzkopf got2b: VOLUMANIAC bodyfying MOUSSE. Overall the product was good, it does what it says as it gives volume from the roots of your hair to the tips. Got2b Volumania 24H Volumising Mousse creates insanely voluminous styles and give your hairstyle a crazy volume boost from roots to tips.

Lasting up to 96hrs, it protects your hair against heat damage and provides a natural finish without the crunch.With its unique formula, this mousse provides long-lasting hold without weighing down your hair, allowing you to enjoy voluminous styles that last all day. So if you want to add volume and fullness to your hair, Got2b Volumania 24H Volumizing Mousse is the perfect choice for you. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. I have very long, thick hair, so i was sceptical how much volume could actually be achieved when i first recieved the product, however i was pleasantly surprised!

The only draw back is that it can leave my hair looking a tiny but greasy, but I have been flipping my hair upside down and applying it underneath to give the roots volume so I can't see it that much. A little goes a long way, a small squirt provides a lot and it foams well, unlike previous mousses i have used.

Whether you have thin, fine hair lacking volume or you want to add extra fullness to your already voluminous hair, Got2b Volumania 24H Volumizing Mousse is the perfect choice for you. From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment