276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter Collectible Bellatrix Lestrange Doll (10-inch, Curly Hair) Wearing Signature Black Dress and Necklace, with Wand, Gift for 6 Year Olds and Up, HFJ70

£22.995£45.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. Bellatrix doll features her signature curly, white-streaked hair, a necklace and a personalized wand matching the one used in the film series! Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Standard - A partire da 4,95 euro - GRATIS sopra i 49,95 euro (a seconda del paese) - L'arrivo dell'ordine è previsto tra i 5 e i 10 giorni lavorativi dopo la spedizione.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Larger items, primarily outdoor or ride-on products are shipped directly from Hamleys partners and may take longer to arrive. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Though significantly less threatening than the real deal, it’s equipped with Lestrange’s wand, signature white streaked hair and has movement in all jointed areas, so eccentric poses and evil spells come naturally.

And I wanted the package to Not be smashed, because I wanted it to be displayed as a collection item with my other collector items. The only detail is that Mattel has adopted for this collection the eyes that are no longer painted, but pixelated. This collectible Bellatrix doll looks just like her onscreen character in a black dress with a mystical print, black overskirt and a corset detail. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.Facciamo del nostro meglio per rispettare le scadenze, ma vi preghiamo di lasciare un po' di margine, soprattutto se state acquistando da uno dei nostri negozi internazionali al di fuori del Regno Unito. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. This collectible Bellatrix Lestrange doll looks just like her onscreen character in a black dress with a mystical print, black overskirt and a corset detail. Collectors and kids ages 6 years old and up can collect more Harry Potter dolls and toys to build out the wizarding world and create their own magical stories!

I hope I will be able to achieve the same result as the author, because the doll is absolutely gorgeous! She's flexible at the neck, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and wrists so kids can put her in spellbinding poses. After reporting the issue, the seller accepted the reclamation and very quickly issued a full refund and apologized for any inconveniences with the product.

BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. Flexibility at the neck, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and wrists readies Bellatrix doll for action-packed posing and play. Flexible at the neck, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and wrists, this collectable Bellatrix doll is ready for action-play and spellbinding poses. Collectors and kids ages 6 years old and up can collect more Harry Potter™ dolls and toys to build out the wizarding world and create their own magical stories! Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment