276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fix Her Up: A Novel: 1 (Hot and Hammered, 1)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Twisted Lies has a spice level of ⅗, it is a slow-burn romance and has fewer spicy scenes compared to other twisted books. When Does Twisted Lies Get Spicy?

Twisted Lies has 56 chapters. It is the longest Twisted book and is in dual pov. Twisted Lies Romance TropesThis book left a permanent smile on my face. It's feel-good romance with a side of steam. It's grumpy cinnamon roll meets high maintenance babe deliciousness. It's Schitt's Creek meets Legally Blonde meets Clueless. She climaxed. Which was a pitiful word for travelling to a distant plane where fairies danced and gumdrops rained from the sky.” They (Piper and Hannah) decide to reform this bar as an ode to their father, to rehash some memories that they’ve lost and to come to terms with their past. But throughout it all, Piper discovers herself and her duality and her many complexities and that she’s allowed her presence on social media to rule her life. Surface level wasn’t enough for her any longer and I loved that she came to that realisation in her own way.

Bethany is branching out on her own with her first flip. She likes to portray perfection in absolutely everything she does and she wants this house to be no different. Wes is new to Port Jefferson. He’s arrived in town to look after his niece and is learning everything as he goes. ⁣I've been sitting with my thoughts on It Happened One Summer for a few days now because I loved it so much, I wasn't in the mood to explain why. ( Do you ever feel that pressure as a reviewer? Like sometimes you just don't want to justify your enjoyment...you just want to sit in a pleasant bubble of swoony comfort and joy as long as you can? Or is that just me? 😍) Twisted Lies is recommended for an 18+ audience due to its explicit scenes, profanity, and violence. Who Are The Main Characters in Twisted Lies?

It’s easy to dismiss someone like Piper, she's very much painted as an airhead, who indulges in the frivolities and luxuries of life but also chooses to use that as a coverup. Social media was her coverup. Not that she’s necessarily conscious of it at first. But that lifestyle became comfortable.

Hi, I’m Sonia!

Maybe she should try to put her phone down more often. Or at least take in the real moments when she could.” No doubt about it, this was a delightful experience from beginning to end, with enough sizzle to leave a permanent sear on my heart. In fact, of all the Tessa Bailey's I've read so far, this has got to be my favorite. It totally spoke to me, and I loved every character and every moment. And there's just enough teaser in here that I can't wait to read Hannah and Fox's story.

Her best and only friend/ sister Hannah gets her out of jail. She thinks she could get away with this scandal but her rich stepfather Daniel who is highly achieved Hollywood producer thinks otherwise. The Mondrian Hotel’s owner finances his next movie so the stunt Piper pulled affects the future of his upcoming project. To teach her a lesson he has a perfect plan: Piper will be exiled to a small Pacific Northwestern town: Westport . That’s the place sisters’ fisherman father lived and died at the sea when they were little girls. Their mother couldn’t handle her grief so well so she cut her ties with the place.I really enjoyed this book, and I highly recommend. The only reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 Is because the first two books were 5 stars, and I didn’t love this one as much. I just wasn’t able to get as emotionally invested in this book as the other two.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment