276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hear the Drummer (Get Wicked)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bobby Byrd - "Hot Pants - I'm Coming, I'm Coming, I'm Coming" from Hot Pants - I'm Coming, I'm Coming, I'm Coming, 1972 (7") By the mid 80s a flyer with his name on it would guarantee queues outside clubs like Manchester’s iconic Legend club and Wigan Pier, which he took over from his great friend and early mentor Greg Wilson. Along with Greg, he was one of the first to champion the newly emerged Electro Funk sound from the likes of Newcleus, Midnight Star and Man Parrish, and was an early exponent of the newly emerging Hip Hop sound. Chad has been a champion of contemporary music with his journey through many different genres throughout the years, always pushing the boundaries forward. was a seminal year for Chad when he took the roof off the Royal Albert Hall in London with his skilful and entertaining DJ mixing performance at the Technics/DMC World DJ Mixing competition, where he quite rightly secured his place as one of the legendary World Champions. The world really opened up for him after winning the championship when he undertook a whirlwind 2 year world tour headlining clubs in New York, Russia, Japan, Brazil and even the closing party of the Cannes Film Festival! Chad was one of the first British DJs to start mixing and exploring turntablism in the early 1980s.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment