276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko POP! Rocks: Korn - Jonathan Davis - Jonathan Davis - Korn - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - Music Fans - Model Figure for Collectors

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a fan of Willow, I was excited to be able to take part in turning these characters into Funko POP!s. Willow was something I grew up with, and being able to tap into that nostalgia and look at the film with a critical lens was very cool. You get to find a lot of details in the film that you don’t normally look for. I love trying to apply those details as much as possible to each figure to help really personalize them." Korn is about to take over center stage in your music collection as Funko Pop! figures! Jonathan Davis, lead vocalist of Korn is now a Funko Pop! figure.

New metal (also known as nu-metal) is one of the most controversial subgenres of metal. Appeared in the early 1990s, the style is characterized by a mixture of metal with elements of hip-hop, alternative and industrial music. Then there’s Sorsha (Joanne Whalley), a princess who’s been tasked by her mother, Queen Bavmorda (Jean Marsh), with locating Elora so that she can destroy her. She’s the one Madmartigan ends up falling for and vice versa. Initially among the forces of evil, Sorsha ends up switching sides after falling in love. Sorsha would also return to the Disney+ series in a much smaller, but no less important role. The popular vinyl collectible company Funko — best known for its big-headed Pop! figures — has announced one its latest artist collaborations: KORN singer Jonathan Davis.Headquartered in Everett, Washington, Funko is a leading pop culture consumer products company. Funko designs, sources and distributes licensed pop culture products across multiple categories, including vinyl figures, toys, plush, apparel, board games, housewares and accessories for consumers who seek tangible ways to connect with their favorite pop culture brands and characters. A short video of KORN singer Jonathan Davis unboxing his figure from the popular vinyl collectible company Funko — best known for its big-headed Pop! figures — can be seen below. I'm really excited to open this up," Davis says in the videothat emerged on Tuesday (Oct. 26). "I've been waiting on this for a long time. I opened it up already, so I'm cheating with this video. But, anyway, this is pretty amazing.I'm actually a Pop! figure now — look at that."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment