276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wrought Iron Bird Feeder Pole 2.5 Meters High

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This hook as it happens will cause no issues when hooping over a corresponding feeder, but avoid situating the bracket too far up the wall. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too. We are very happy with it, and we were delighted to note, that our garden visitors adapted to the new location for our feeders that it enabled. Great value, well made and easy to assemble, this sturdy station will look fantastic and attract a plethora of birds to your garden! Trust me, having the best bird feeder pole is so much better than hanging your feeder on tree branches or leaving it out for rodents to take advantage of.

Bird Feeder Poles | Bird Feeders | CJ Wildlife Bird Feeder Poles | Bird Feeders | CJ Wildlife

If you don’t have additional protection against squirrels, your bird feed (and feeder) is bound to get eaten by these critters. This is one of the rare poles with a baffle that is really effective, making me convinced that this is the best squirrel proof bird feeder pole. If you’re looking for a bird feeder pole, might as well find one that has its own squirrel protection for bird feeders, right? Feeding your garden birds should be a pleasurable pastime, and we want to help you have a hassle-free feeding experience! They seem satisfactory, but based on experience, these are the first parts that will rust first, so I hoped they would put more attention on those parts and weld them better.Its quite a heavy bird feeder bracket so can withstand all types of bird feeders, but more importantly the larger kind full to the rim with seed mixes. I would advise you to install the pole away from trees though because squirrels can use these as jumping points. They rotate on a free running single ball bearing, and the sleeve is drilled to allow the ball bearing casing to be filled with grease for a trouble-free rotation. So there was no hesitation when I purchased their very own version of a squirrel proof bird feeder pole. The steel is powder-coated and you can see that it has a thick, dense finish unlike that of a painted one.

10 Best Bird Feeding Stations | Garden Wildlife Direct Top 10 Best Bird Feeding Stations | Garden Wildlife Direct

Once tightly squeezed on top of the fence, the bracket will protrude out as it would, to allow a 10 inch clearing to hang up a feeder.Wall to hook on end of bracket as a 12 inch clearing, so little restrictions to the types of bird feeders you can hang.

Pole Systems and Hooks - British Bird Food Pole Systems and Hooks - British Bird Food

Spectacular: Wild birds will naturally be attracted to the multi hook bird feeder and water station and you can comfortably enjoy the birds. To fix the bracket to the wall it uses a two-point fixing this time which is all you'll need to prevent too much weight toppling it off the wall.

Not important though with a bracket always made in iron or steel in a protected coating to be weather resistant. Non restricting hook on the end will not cause trouble when hanging anything your heart desires - but it will need two screws to fix to wall. Setting it up is a breeze: you just have to step on the installing rod at the base, lean your weight in, and voila! Cylinder baffles must also be heavy so that its weight will push the squirrel down – even if they try to climb up.

Bird Feeding Station | Bird Feeding Stands | GardenBird Bird Feeding Station | Bird Feeding Stands | GardenBird

It includes several hooks to support an array of feeders, with plenty of space between so multiple birds can dine at the same time.

If bird watching is your thing, you have to know by now that simply hanging your feeders on tree branches don’t always work for the best. This is an important feature since your pole will be exposed to all four seasons – winter, spring, summer, and fall – so you should use a pole that can withstand these seasons. As I previously mentioned, I like that it has many accessories attached to it: four hooks, a birdbath, and a mesh tray. It’s fine if you only place one feeder at one side, but placing two feeders at one side and none on the other can cause the pole to bend or tip over.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment