276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little Pony F2452 New Generation Crystal Adventure Zipp Storm 7.5cm White Pony with Surprise Accessories Friend Bracelet

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In February 2019, it was reported that Hasbro was developing a computer-animated My Little Pony feature film. [11] [ bettersourceneeded] Reports later said that the film would mark the beginning of the franchise's fifth-generation, [12] [ bettersourceneeded] which was confirmed on September 17, 2020; [13] [ bettersourceneeded] My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic creator Lauren Faust first hinted that Hasbro was working on the fifth incarnation in 2018, when she denied any involvement on the franchise's next incarnation. [14] On October 8, 2020, it was reported that the fifth incarnation, including the film, would center on a new set of characters, though with the possibility of characters from the previous incarnation appearing. [13] The film and series takes place sometime after the end of Friendship Is Magic, where "friendship and harmony have been replaced by paranoia and mistrust" and the various pony species have segregated into their own tribes. [16] The main characters of Generation Five includes Sunny Starscout (a female earth pony), Izzy Moonbow (a female unicorn) and Hitch Trailblazer, (a male earth pony), [17] alongside Pegasus siblings Pipp Petals and Zipp Storm. [18] RAINBOW BRAID SURPRISE: Use the included braiding tool reveal a colorful rainbow pattern hidden underneath figure's hair. Use braid-making tool in kid's hair to create friendship styles

Vara, Vauhini; Zimmerman, Ann (November 4, 2011). "Hey, Bro, That's My Little Pony! Guys' Interest Mounts in Girly TV Show". The Wall Street Journal . Retrieved November 4, 2011. (subscription required) Friendship is Magic: Songs of Friendship and Magic (2013) • Songs of Ponyville (2014) • Songs of Harmony (2015) • It's a Pony Kind of Christmas (2015/2016) • Pinkie Pie's Party Playlist (2016) • My Little Pony: The Movie (2017) • My Little Pony: The Movie (score) (2018) MEET HITCH TRAILBLAZER: Hitch Trailblazer is the Earth Pony sheriff of Maretime Bay. Articulated yellow 3-inch figure has molded blue hair and a sheriff's badge Cutie MarkThe Elements of Harmony: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Official Guidebook: Vol. 1 (2013) • Vol. 2 (2017) Breanne L. Heldman (2016-01-28). 'My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic': First Look at Baby Flurry Heart Will Warm Your Soul. Yahoo! TV. Retrieved on 2016 January 28. DAYS OF SURPRISES: My Little Pony advent calendar for kids features 25 gem-shaped cardboard doors with a surprise behind each one WEARABLE FRIENDSHIP BRACELET: Headband accessory can also be worn as a friendship bracelet for kids. Makes a great gift for girls and boys ages 5 years old and up Sherilyn Connelly (2017), Ponyville Confidential: The History and Culture of My Little Pony, 1981–2016, McFarland, ISBN 9781476662091

MEET IZZY MOONBOW: Izzy Moonbow is a creative purple Unicorn from Bridlewood Forest. Articulated 3-inch figure has molded blue hair and a heart-shaped button Cutie Mark a b c Howard, Courtney (September 21, 2021). " 'My Little Pony: A New Generation' Review: Franchise Re-shoe Offers a Galloping Good Time". Variety . Retrieved September 21, 2021.Spencer, Samuel (December 28, 2021). "The 25 Most-Watched Movies on Netflix in 2021". Newsweek . Retrieved December 30, 2021. Lauren Faust (2011-02-26). Faust commenting on the ages of the main characters. Retrieved on 2013 September 14. Archived locally.

My Little Pony' Gets a Double Helping of New Series & Specials in 2022". Animation Magazine. February 17, 2022 . Retrieved February 17, 2022. Episodes four through eleven of season seven premiered on Treehouse in Canada ahead of their Discovery Family premiere in the United States. MOVIE-INSPIRED TOY: Imagine friendship adventures with My Little Pony: A New Generation figures, accessories, and playsets for kids ages 5 and up (Each sold separately. Subject to availability) Includes a 6-inch Izzy Moonbow purple pony figure with a character-inspired heart-shaped button Cutie Mark on one side. Figure's long, soft blue hair is curled in her signature style for lots of hair play fun! Headband accessory can be decorated with the 17 fabric flower pieces and gem-shaped plug-in pieces. Plug the gems into the flowers, then customize the headband for Izzy! Headband can also be worn as a customizable friendship bracelet for kids. Includes a comb accessory for more styling fun. MY LITTLE PONY: A NEW GENERATION -INSPIRED TOYS: Imagine friendship with Crystal Adventure Pony movie toys for kids ages 5 and up (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)

Contents

von Hoffman, Constantine (May 31, 2011). "My Little Pony: the Hip, New Trend Among the Geekerati". CBS MoneyWatch. CBS Interactive . Retrieved May 31, 2011.

ENTERTAINMENT-INSPIRED: Characters are inspired by My Little Pony: A New Generation movie and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic TV show.

MEET SUNNY STARSCOUT: Sunny Starscout is an adventurous orange Earth Pony from Maretime Bay. 3-inch figure has molded hair in character’s signature pink braid and a shooting star Cutie Mark FASHION AND STORY PLAY: Includes 9 accessories for dressing up the figures and imagining movie-inspired pop star moments. Toy makes a great gift for 5 year old girls and boys and up Hasbro announced the start of the current "Generation Five" toyline in February 2021, with a 3D CG-animated film (produced by Entertainment One and animated by Boulder Media) and a follow-up television series. [14] Unlike previous generation changes which have generally featured a completely new set of characters, Generation Five will build upon the world and stories established in Generation Four from Friendship Is Magic, but will include a time jump as to introduce new characters and themes. According to Hasbro's Emily Thompson, vice president of global brand management for Entertainment One, the new line is aimed at Generation Alpha, which "has a higher emotional intelligence, and they expect a lot more from their entertainment"; to that end, the themes of the show will be aimed around diversity and inclusion but will still include nods and Easter eggs to the prior generation. [15] In previous My Little Pony generations, all young ponies were often called "baby ponies", while in Friendship is Magic young ponies and baby ponies are differentiated. Young ponies are simply called "fillies", "colts", or "young ponies", and are grouped with baby ponies under foals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment