276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Festool 494938 D 5X30/300 BU Domino

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I could never get it to work on my sporter style rifles (HW100KT and a Dreamline Classic), due to the position of my head and needing to be close to the optic; but on a semi-bullpup, it was fantastic. Enjoy natural colour reproduction with ED (extra-low dispersion) glass, which eliminates chromatic aberration (colour fringing) for a crisp, clear picture. One of the things that really impressed me yesterday was the field of view which beats a traditional scope by a long way. De igual modo, Flat está diseñado para mimetizarse con la serie Exa, ya que comparten la misma gama cromática.

This site uses cookies, even from third party, to send you ads and services that suit your preferences. But we do not innovate just for the sake of it, every one of our advances brings a substantial benefit to our sights.Immersive Optics are well known for creating compact, lightweight and highly portable scopes – made possible through prismatic technology. Selection of rails to help place the scope in a comfortable position for the users head on any type of gun, from bullpup to a full-length sporter. The various glass-etched holdover markings help with range estimation and also allow you to compensate for bullet drop at long distances. JRS Broadland Ltd, t/a Pellpax is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

Discover the Immersive Optics 5×30 Mildot: an impressive CQB-style scope, supplied with a set of MOA adjustable mounts. Equipped with an interchangeable eyesafe LED 940nm IR Illuminator, which offers quality long distance illumination for the already highly sensitive 1280x720 CMOS sensor, resulting in a night vision attachment with detailed image capturing.The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. The Forward FN455 can be attached to the front of your day scope using the FN Cover Ring Adaptors (available separately). We guarantee our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. My understanding is that the Pro will not have an option without the mount so keep that in mind as you decide. Each mount is constructed with a selection of rails to help you place the scope in a comfortable position on any airgun.

This inline front attachment quickly and easily attaches to most riflescopes (using Cover Ring Adaptors) and forgoes the need for re-zeroing and retains a shooters natural position.Founded in Edinburgh in 2021, they are a relatively new brand on the UK market – however, their talented team have years of experience in sight design and manufacture. Su formato permite jugar con la colocación y la paleta cromática invita a crear combinaciones con los otros modelos de la serie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment