276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Compatible/Replacement GoPro USB Cable / Battery Charger for Go Pro - HD HERO2, Original HD HERO, 3d, Hero 3 / Hero 3 Plus / Black Edition / Black Surf / Silver / White Editions, HD Hero 960, HD Hero Naked, HD Surf Hero, HD Motorsports Hero, HD Helmet Head Camcorders / Digital Cameras

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve previously written up a guide to charging GoPro cameras. What I’m focusing on here are the charging cables for GoPro cameras. GoPro Charging Cable Table Charge via wall plug: This is the most obvious and is a great option the day before a trip. This dual battery charger by GoPro is reliable and comes with a spare battery.

Here are the specific cables for every GoPro camera and remote. Here’s more about charging your GoPro. USB-C Cables (Newer GoPro Cameras) There are 4 ways to charge your GoPro without a charger. Each method requires that you have your USB cable. You can use a wall adapter, power bank, computer, or USB outlet in a car. 2. Charge GoPro Battery With External Charger A few years ago, I tested solar charging my GoPro. It worked surprisingly well. How Long Does a GoPro Take to Charge?

Here’s what you need to know about each GoPro charging method. 1. Charge GoPro Battery In-Camera (No Charger) Here are the specific GoPro cameras that use the Mini-USB (Mini-B 5 Pin) cable. As you’ll notice, these are vintage models. Watch for light to indicate charging: Watch for red LED light to indicate charging (in-camera). The red light will turn off to indicate charging is complete. If charging with an external charger, the indicator light color will vary. Turn off your GoPro: This includes turning off voice activation. This will allow your camera to recharge much faster.

The cables I’ve linked to above have a USB-A plug on one end. That’s the most compatible style. But more chargers are coming out that have USB-C output port. For those, you can, of course, use a USB-C to USB-C cable, for example. You don’t require much gear to keep your GoPro batteries all charged up. But there are a few key things that will make it easier. There have so far been four official GoPro Remotes. The older models use a dedicated connection type that looks a bit like a bottle opener. The others use USB-C. Model A few months ago, I built a custom desktop. It came with seven USB-A and one USB-C port. Macbooks charge via USB-C ports, as do new iPhone chargers.If you are charging the much older Hero3 or Hero4 cameras, 5V 1A port will do fine. What About Solar Power for GoPro Charging? In my opinion, it’s better to first charge a power bank with solar panels. Then use those power banks to charge your camera. This power is cleaner and it will charge faster. To charge your GoPro, you’ll have to stop recording. It is recommended to turn off your camera for the fastest charging. What Charging Cable Does My GoPro Use?

GoPro batteries will typically last 1.5 to 2 hours. Here is the full summary for each model. Can I Record While Charging My GoPro?USB Hub: If you’re like me, and spend lots of time in front of the computer, you should consider a USB hub. A USB hub with data and charging ports means that you can fast charge your camera and upload your footage at the same time. Make sure you choose a model with AC power (wall plug) and not just a USB connection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment