276°
Posted 20 hours ago

X AUTOHAUX 4pcs 12V Universal 6 Pins Car Power Window Switch Random Light Color

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I presumed originally that it must just be a faulty switch, so purchased a new one, however I'm still having the issue. Doing it this way means that you can easily connect a window roll up module for an alarm: disconnect one wire from the window motor and connect to 12v. If you only use it 10 times in the car's life then add a few bunches of 50 to clean the contacts, you're not really scratching the surface (except, of course, the surface of the tarnish on the contacts!

pin power window switch ที่คัดสรรมาอย่างพิเศษสุดและกรองผลลัพธ์ด้วยตัวเลือกการจับคู่ที่ดีที่สุดหรือราคาเพื่อค้นหาสิ่งที่เหมาะกับคุณ! Pipeman's Installation Solution window switches are manufactured in accordance with worldwide standards and strict quality assurance measures.Here at LandyZone we have plenty of very knowledgable members so if you have any questions about your Land Rover or just want to connect with other Landy owners, you're in the right place. The 4-pin one would, I think, have the bulb lit whenever there is power to the switch, the 6-pin one only when the car lights are on. Also, in case you didn't know, sometimes you have to "reset" the driver window Auto function if the battery has been disconnected or run too low - raise the window all the way by holding the button (don't use Auto) and hold the button up for a few seconds past when it seats. Once you've found out which wire sends the window up that is the break wire from the roll up interface. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

And this is the view from the back - both have 6 pins, but on the one, two are not useable as they are cropped short - circled in red.That's it reversing polarity the motor turns one way then the other, if you have a wiring diagram the circuit may be clearer I know there are generic drawings on the www, somewhere. Also if someone would be able to give me an explanation into how the driver's side switch comes into the equation that would also be great, as I have no idea how that comes into the circuit. The wiring diagram in the service notes shows all 3 switches having 6 pins with the earths on each of the drivers side switches linked in the wiring. We offer parts on the shelf service, If it's not on the shelf we will gladly remove the part you want from the vehicle for your collection !

I fitted a couple of these Britpart window kits and used Land Rover switches (YUF101521LNF) with them. Some switches require to manage low signal currents for PLC and microchip inputs, and others need to handle larger currents to operate relays.Come join the discussion about performance, reviews, reliability, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, for all models. You WILL loose some functionality, that's obviously what the ECU is for and Landrover are hardly going to pay out for something that has no use. I have them working with some generic 5 pin window switches but I've been given a discovery window control panel (I think it is a disco2) complete with 4x 6pin switches.

If doing that rolls the window up then you've got the right one otherwise do the same for the other wire. The 5 pin ones I can find will fit but the 6 pin ones are too small hence hoping to be able to use the 5 pin ones.If you connect that module into your car and connect the total closure wire to the ignition then everything works as normal but as soon as you turn off the ignition the windows will close themselves. Below is a picture of the 2 switches I have - they are very slightly different looking - one is marked as made in France, the other has no markings. Often the switch panels just need cleaning, I've done two 406 and one 307 and brought them both back to life. Designed with longevity in mind, Pipeman's Installation Solution makes a highly robust Switch that's perfect for your needs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment