276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GolfBuddy Aim W11 Golf Watches With GPS - Premium Full Color Touchscreen - Easy-to-use Golf Watches

£124.995£249.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The watch also has a “green view” mode that will help you figure out how far away from the green edge you are. Once you see EMERGENCY REBOOT on the screen, release the MENU button and wait about 3-5 minutes for reboot to factory settings. Overall, I give the Golf Buddy Aim W11 an A+ rating for its impressive list of features and overall design. To discuss the headline features on the aim W11, it has the classic front, middle and back yardages as well as carry yardages to the front and back hazards, a clear and accurate map of the hole and shot distance tracking. We found it genuinely saved us a couple of shots on course, especially in places where we might have airmailed a green or blocked ourselves out of a dogleg if we hadn't had the hole map and yardages available to us.

I was able to play with it on a single charge for an entire round and still had some juice left over when I finished, which is perfect considering the average round of golf takes four hours or so.It is water-resistant up to IPX-level (an international waterproofing standard) which means that it will survive splashes or brief contact with rain. We've tried this on several courses across the UK now and found it quickly finds the correct course and were impressed to see how accurate the mapping was on our home course. The variety of features available on today’s golf watches surpasses what I ever expected and the Aim W12 is another example of a cutting-edge, feature-packed offering designed to give golfers an awful lot more than just your basic front, middle and back yardages. After going back and forth on my decision as to whether getting a golf watch would help me, I decided to just pull the trigger and go for it.

If the unit does not last near 2 rounds of golf, please make sure you are charging the unit for about 4 hours prior to use. Jonathan is a member at Alwoodley Golf Club and regularly gets out on the golf course to maintain his handicap of five.We first tested the W11 on the new course at Essendon Country Club, a course that has been designed with two greens on each hole. Touch and hold the Watch Screen, and swipe the screen or tap the arrow button to view available watch faces.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment