276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dove Radiantly Refreshing Luxuries Bath and Bloom Collection including a Soap Bar, Bath Salts, Bath Soak & Body Wash 4 piece gift for her

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In more recent years, Stacey has tried her hand at presenting, recently taking over from Tom Allen on Bake Off: The Professionals. How old is Stacey Solomon? We have breakfast in our pyjamas and then we get dressed, because I like everyone to wear something nice on Christmas Day – much to their dismay! She said: 'To get married anywhere legally, the place has to have a 'civil ceremony' licence. One of the requirements for this licence is that the premises must be made 'readily available' for ceremonies... Stacey actually first met her husband-to-be through a connection with I'm A Celebrity. Joe was presenting the popular spin-off show when Stacey appeared as a contestant during the 2010 series.

Boxing Day and the day after are our favourites, because everyone’s had a great Christmas Day, the kids are playing with their new toys, the mayhem is over and you’re just doing nothing. I love that time. Stacey said, "Joe doesn't often get emotional so there's something really nice about everything he says," with dad-to-be Joe adding, "We feel really blessed. Really excited. I can't wait to see what our little kid's going to look like, can you?" Included in this gift set, Dove Renewing Care Bath Salts 900 g are infused with a floral peony & rose scent to cleanse mind and body and delicately fragrance the skin Simply pour Dove Bath Salts into the stream of warm running bath water to begin your Renewing Care RoutineThis Limited Edition Collection Gift Set features Dove Renewing Care Bath Salts, Skin Glow Oil-In-Milk Body Lotion, Pink Beauty Bar, Renewing Care Pink Peony & Rose Bath Soak and a luxury shower puff It’s like she just knew I wasn’t. Even though I hadn’t made this apparent to anyone. I found myself pouring my heart out to her by message, asking how she handles the public eye with a newborn. Stacey said, "I'm so elated and excited. We really can't believe we've been privileged to be able to have another child. I forgot who I told and then I was like, 'Who knows this?' We felt it was important to keep it to ourselves until we felt really safe, that was first and foremost. Even when you're ready and you know it's the right time to tell people, you still think, 'Aww, I do just want it to be ours a little longer'."

Posting a video of the beautiful setting, Stacey then said, 'We are having a little ready minute walking around the garden with the boys thinking where things might be. I can't begin to describe how happy we are to be able to share this wonderful news. We've been so blessed with 3 incredible children that we've had the privilege of raising and we are forever grateful to have the chance to become parents to another wonderful child. It's all very overwhelming and emotional and we couldn't be happier right now.' sic Bath Salts: Maris Sal, Parfum, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool. It comes in shades fair to medium and medium to dark, so you can choose how deep you want your tan. This will be your first Christmas with Joe as a married couple. What are you most looking forward to?

Questions & Answers

Soap Bar: Lather up your Dove Pink Beauty Bar and massage the smooth, creamy lather over your face and body before rinsing thoroughly. For soft, smooth hands, you can also enjoy regular hand washing throughout the day with your Dove bar. Instead of putting the present straight in the middle of the wrapping paper, put it on diagonally. It’ll mean you only need to use one piece of tape. Bath Salts: Dove Renewing Care Bath Salts 900 g are infused with a floral peony & rose scent to cleanse mind and body while leaving a delicate fragrance to leave her feeling fresh and pampered. Know someone who's into confidence-inspiring beauty in a big way? You've just found the perfect gifts for her. Dove believes that beauty is not defined by shape, size, or colour. It’s about feeling like the best version of yourself. Authentic. Unique. Real. These are values shared by Stacey Solomon, who has collaborated with Dove to co-create this Limited Edition Dove Bathe & Bloom Collection Gift Set.

You’re totally within your rights to feel like the most beautiful woman in the world even if someone is telling you that you’re not. I love the prep and build-up but Joe loves Christmas Day – that’s when he’ll take over. He does the dinner and he builds the toys that the kids get. They’re definitely a present for Joe, too! Evergreen trees in your garden are perfect for decoration. Fern, holly, olive, eucalyptus – they’re all really good. I’m also doing a TV show called Stacey Solomon’s Crafty Christmas that has loads of great affordable ideas. On the show we make a wreath by opening out a wire hanger and threading old baubles on it. The caring formula made with pure sea salts helps to relieve tired and aching muscles in a relaxing bath Stacey gave birth to her third child, her first with Joe Swash, on 23rd May 2019, a baby boy called Rex Toby Francis Swash.

It's this. Best fake tan EVER if you like it natural. It's so easy as well because it's a moisturiser.” Stacey told fans, 'So after lots of thinking, wondering, phone calls, and then crazy rearranging we were so excited to hear tonight that we can definitely have our wedding ceremony at home.' We look forward to the same thing every single year – just stopping. We know that on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day we’ll be home with our kids, and for us that’s the most exciting thing.

Then, In April 2022, Stacey gave fans a sneak peak at her wedding aisle, telling her followers: "This morning I had to meet with the caterers, florists and everyone in between because I almost forgot we are getting married in three months time. I take a “Shallow Hal” approach. I think that if I believe I look good then everyone else does. One of the best pieces of advice I was ever given was that you’re entirely in control of how you feel, so don’t allow anyone to make you feel inadequate. My eyelashes are a constant faux pas. They end up on my forehead, they flap around when I’m talking to somebody! Bath Salts: To indulge your skin and senses, pour at least two to three handfuls of Dove Peony & Rose Renewing Care Bath Salts into the stream of warm running water and allow it to fully dissolve before carefully stepping into the bath. The next big milestone in this relationship came in 2019 when they announced their pregnancy! Joe first announced it by sharing a series of photos of Stacey napping with the caption, 'Have been driving myself mad thinking that she's bored senseless of me and can't stand to be awake for longer than 10 minutes of my company... So you can imagine my delight to find out that she still loves me and my company very much she's just been growing a baby.

What are Stacey Solomon's sons called?

Dove's Bathe & Bloom Collection Limited Edition Gift Set is a collaboration with Stacey Solomon, who has co-created this array of bathtime beauty and relaxation gifts for her Dove Pink Beauty Bar 90 g has a gentle cleansing beauty bar soap formula that effectively cleans hands whilst helping to retain skin moisture and leaving skin softer, smoother and healthier looking Dove Renewing Care Bath salts are infused with floral peony and rose scents to cleanse your mind and body and delicately fragrance your skin Body Lotion: The beautiful oil-in-milk lotion nourishes and adds glow to the skin. The gorgeous, delicate peach lotion is specially formulated with light-reflective minerals to add a subtle luminescent sheen to your skin. Plus, a vitamin blend complex boosts your skin’s glow from within. Skin is softer, smoother and with a radiant glow that lasts all day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment