276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rooms of Wonder: Step Inside this Magical Colouring Book

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Rooms of Wonder coloring book does not disappoint! As with her other coloring books, Johanna includes magnificent illustrations to satisfy the beginner or advanced coloring enthusiast. The coloring medium I prefer is glitter gel pens (you can never have too many!!!) yet crayons, coloring pencils, or markers can be used. Printing Errors. Very unfortunately some copies of the US edition of Rooms of Wonder have a printing error. I’m so incredibly sorry. We work hard to try and bring you a wonderful book each time we publish a new title, so to have this go wrong at the printers is so upsetting. We’re speaking to our printers to find out exactly why this happened and avoid it ever happening again. Through her bestselling coloring books and distinctive illustrations, Johanna Basford's beautiful forests, ocean depths, and hidden magical kingdoms have enchanted millions of people around the world. In this newest work, Basford takes her audience indoors, inviting them to explore the wonders of the worlds within. From bestselling author Johanna Basford, a stunning new colouring book that invites artists to explore the great indoors

I’ve been quiet for a while as behind the scenes myself and the US team have been busy getting to the bottom of the Great American Paper Caper… Images: I love that this is filled with many wonderfully fun, different rooms to explore. It's just so relaxing to spend time in each room getting lost in the adventure. What a joy! From bestselling author Johanna Basford, a stunning new coloring book that invites artists to explore the great indoors Through her bestselling coloring books and distinctive illustrations, Johanna Basford’s beautiful forests, ocean depths, and hidden magical kingdoms have enchanted millions of people around the world. In this newest work, Basford takes her audience indoors, inviting them to explore the wonders of the worlds within.Printing: I know that Basford's most recent book had some printing issues, but this book does not have the double lines at all. Those errors seem to be contained to a batch or 2 in the Small Victories book. (I'm waiting until those issues are ironed out before purchasing.) Through her bestselling colouring books and distinctive illustrations, Johanna Basford's beautiful forests, ocean depths, and hidden magical kingdoms have enchanted millions of people around the world. In this newest work, Basford takes her audience indoors, inviting them to explore the wonders of the worlds within.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment