276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paladone Zelda Water Bottle - Spill & Leak Proof Lid Design - Silver, 500 ml

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hold down the ZR Button on the Right Joy-Con to bring up the Items menu. Point the controller at the Water and let go of the ZR Button to equip it. Press A to Use the Water Bottle The first Bottle must be obtained for Link to proceed further into the Southern Swamp, while the rest of the Bottles are optional. Link will need to make use of Bottles several more times throughout his adventure. Found inside a Chest in the Eastern Hills, south of Eenie and Meenie's garden. The chest appears after Fusing Kinstones with Smith.

Store things in empty bottles so that you can use them later. You can carry up to four bottles. Choose which bottle you want to carry from the Items subscreen. You'll also find guides for all heart piece locations, all goddess cubes, and where to find every Gratitude Crystal, every upgrade treasure, every bug, and every potion recipe to fill your bottles with. Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords (Shogakukan) pg. 14 Contiene lo que su dueño ose introducir en ella. Hace falta para llevar pociones." — Inventory ( A Link Between Worlds) Può contenere varie cose. È necessaria se vuoi acquistare pozioni." — Inventory ( A Link Between Worlds)Obtained from Jovani after obtaining 20 Poe Souls. It is filled of Great Fairy's Tears when received. I came looking for the Royal Family's legendary treasure, but my torch has gone out. I'm sorry, but could you walk in front of me and light the way?" — Dampé ( Majora's Mask) Obtained after helping Romani defend the cows from the Ghosts at Romani Ranch. [19] It is filled with Milk when received.

Il peut contenir différentes choses. Il serait dommage de ne pas s'en servir !" — Inventory ( Ocarina of Time 3D) In Majora's Mask 3D, one of the Bottles switched place with a Piece of Heart. An extra Bottle was also added, making seven Bottles total. Obtained after winning the Goron Race during the spring. [16] It is filled with Gold Dust when received. You got an Empty Bottle! Put something inside and press (C) to use it... What? Something's already inside!?" — N/A ( Ocarina of Time) In Ocarina of Time, Link can swing Bottles to catch items directly, without the use of a Net. Four Bottles can be collected:

Almacena cosas de todo tipo y es necesaria si quieres llevar pociones." — Inventory ( A Link Between Worlds) Obtained from Parrow after healing Orielle's Loftwing on an island between Skyloft and Fun Fun Island. This is all I have to give you. I know it's not much, but please take it! Oh, and please don't tell anyone that I'm climbing Dragon Roost!" — Medli ( The Wind Waker) Obtained from Kotake after Link discovers Koume in the Woods of Mystery. [15] On the First Day, Kotake can be found at the potion shop. Once dusk breaks, she can be found in the Woods of Mystery. It is filled with Red Potion when received.

Obtained from the Great Rupee Fairy after giving her 3,000 Rupees. Link must first use the Big Bomb Flower to destroy the boulder in the northwest of the Bomb Shop, revealing the entrance to the Great Fairy Fountain. Hello there. Did you drop this? I like an honest person. I will give you something better in return." — Great Fairy ( A Link to the Past)You got an Empty Bottle! You can fill it with all sorts of useful things." — N/A ( Skyward Sword HD) Found in the small pond near the bridge on the east side of Hena's Fishing Hole. Link must use the bobber Fishing Rod to fish it. Thank you for finding my Cuccos. I have allergies, so I get goose bumps when I touch them. For helping me, I will give this to you. It's fine glass, and should be useful." — Cucco Lady ( Ocarina of Time) In Volcano Summit before Fire Sanctuary, you need to use a bottle of Water to the Frog beside the flames to extinguish it and proceed forward.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment