276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alomejor Bicycle Engine 49CC 4 Stroke Gas Engine Motor for DIY Bicycle Bike Conversion Motorized Bike Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Upon opening the box, it was quite evident that some of the parts and hardware were clearly sub standard. A lot of our riders have told us that they're worried about making a purchase before our biggest sale of the year. engines are generally more powerful, and 49cc engines are generally more powerful than 49cc motorsports motorcycle. is not responsible for include among other things: falling, collisions with pedestrians, street, highway or roadway vehicles, striking obstructions or other person, unsafe weather conditions including temperature exposure, hypothermia, sunstroke, sunburn, heat exhaustion and dehydration.

by the way good luck with dh hell i got my chopper delivered by them and the whole back of the box was crushed and i had to get replacment parts for half the dang bike plus there were parts missing out of the box! If you have room to fit larger than 10Ah to 12Ah batteries in the bike that will provide a longer ride time.

Sorry hellboy i wasn't trying to poke fun at you sometimes i just can't help to be a smart A** I wasn't trying to insult you at all, i know how impatient you can be waiting for a new bike I'm on my 3rd bike and everytime i get a new one i try to find out as much info in advance as i can don't take it to heart i was just messin with ya a little, it will be very obvious when you get the bike like i said it's on the left side down low on the block and mine actually had a long white sticker on the top of the motor on the transmission case that had a real long number on it but the serial number was the very first part of the number on the sticker so check both places and let us know what it says also look at the number cast on the head.

Now I know I can just replace the 38mm cylinder and bore easily, however, I was wondering if this would be a good time to try to upgrade to a 44mm big bore kit. this 49CC kit was a BIG SURPRISE how easy and how much power it has, I weigh 215lbs and it zips along around 22 mph (40 tooth sprocket). Disclaimer: Operating a bike, motorized bicycle or bike with a bicycle engine kit installed involved some risk of serious bodily injury.Older production of these assemblies included 2x sets, but from testing and redesigning, existing engine kits and engine kits in the future will only require 1x set. One would have a very difficult time keeping the crank from hitting the ground with a frame that large and wheels that small. or 55 tooth wheel sprockets may work as far as gear ratios go if the bike will be used on flat ground only, it is a little risky using that high of a gear ratio though because it could overheat the motor. I noticed a while back that most of the engines labeled 48cc were actually 72s but in the last few months I also found a lot of engines labeled 49cc to be 72s also. Someone told me that 49 cc works better, he actually put my old 49cc on his bike and said it works great!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment