276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Phoebe The Fashion Fairy: The Party Fairies Book 6 (Rainbow Magic)

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sitting in the garden in the sunshine listening to the birds singing! Writing also makes me very happy, and reading the lovely letters from my readers.

Listed as Scholastic reader level 2, the Rainbow Magic books are the perfect starting point for your child when reading for fun as well as for school. As a level 2 reader, your child will be exploring new vocabulary and longer sentences. These books are a great way to delve into these new challenges whilst holding their interest with the exciting and magical stories set around the mystical land of Fairyland. This series is designed to boost your child’s confidence with reading and therefore get them excited about reading. The silk used to make Phoebe's dress is from magic silkworms. The dress glimmers and shimmers in the light. Experience the world of Daisy Meadows Rainbow Magic books with this set of 52 fairy stories. With a book for every week of the year, your child will look forward to each new adventure. Each Rainbow Magic fairy is an individual character and name, meaning that each book is completely different which will keep your child engaged throughout the whole series. Journey to Fairyland and help the two main characters, Kirsty and Rachel, as they go on different adventures with fairies across the kingdom. If your child is enjoying the Rainbow Magic series why not try Unicorn Magic Enchanted Valley - 12 book collection set by Daisy Meadows. 12 different unicorn adventures written in the same style as the Rainbow Magic Fairies with similar illustration styles and short paragraphs. Aimed to hold the readers' interest and spark their imagination, much like the Rainbow Magic series.There are so many fab fairies, it's impossible to choose! But I have a soft spot for Summer the Holiday Fairy, because summer is my favourite time of year! A Year of Rainbow Magic books are split into short and manageable paragraphs with beautiful illustrations breaking the writing up. These work as great bedtime stories to read along with your child or if they are starting to read longer books independently The Rainbow Magic Collection is a great way to begin your child's interest in reading without them being overwhelmed with lots of text and long paragraphs. The Rainbow Magic books are ideal for readers aged 5-7 years old and are a great introduction to chapter books for younger children. Lccn 2011280838 Ocr tesseract 5.0.0-alpha-20201231-10-g1236 Ocr_detected_lang en Ocr_detected_lang_conf 1.0000 Ocr_detected_script Latin Ocr_detected_script_conf 0.9174 Ocr_module_version 0.0.12 Ocr_parameters -l eng Old_pallet IA-NS-1300175 Openlibrary_edition urn:lcp:phoebefashionfai0000mead_b8d4:epub:8deb9104-2c11-42cb-82dd-983a9b9f39da Foldoutcount 0 Identifier phoebefashionfai0000mead_b8d4 Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t08x40s69 Invoice 1652 Isbn 9780545221733

Phoebe is one with extra sparkly wings. She's in charge of everyone's special party outfits. She loves to help others look their best, and is never at a loss when others need fashion advice. Her scarlet wand with a ruby heart at the end sends out magical red and silver hearts. Phoebe is very artsy. She likes to keep up with all the latest fashion and design trends. Everything she does, she does with style. Blurb [ ] Linda Chapman has written over 50 children's fiction books, including the following series: My Secret Unicorn, Stardust, Not Quite a Mermaid, and Unicorn School. She lives in Leicestershire with her husband and daughters. Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. She received a degree in English from Birmingham University in 1980. After having taught in primary and secondary schools for several years she began to write full-time. Dhami has published many retellings of popular Disney stories and wrote the Animal Stars and Babes series, the latter about young British girls of Asian origin. She lives in Cambridge, England with her husband and cats. I've always wanted to be able to fly and have wonderful adventures just like Rachel and Kirsty have with all the Rainbow Magic fairies.

The Rainbow Magic books are perfect for young girls to introduce them to chapter books. Each story is short (5-10 minutes) with plenty of illustrations. The stories are adventurous and full of magic with special powers and abilities. Although every book follows the same type of story line, the variety in fairies and obstacles is enough to keep young girls interested as they are introduced to a new fairy in each book, hence the titles of the books. Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies. Danielle the Daisy Fairy. Daisies are my favourite flower, and Danielle is the good-hearted girl-next-door whom everybody loves. Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2021-04-15 07:00:43 Associated-names Ripper, Georgie, ill Boxid IA40088507 Camera Sony Alpha-A6300 (Control) Collection_set printdisabled External-identifier Sue Bentley was born in Northampton, England. She worked in a library after completing her education and began writing for children once her own began school. Bentley is the author of the Magic Kitten, Magic Puppy, and S Club series and lives in Northamptonshire.

Phoebe is one with extra sparkly wings. She's in charge of everyone's special party outfits. She loves to help others look their best, and is never at a loss when others need fashion advice. Her scarlet wand with a ruby heart at the end sends out magical red and silver hearts. Phoebe is very artsy. She likes to keep up with all the latest fashion and design trends. Everything she does, she does with style. Blurb: [ ] I also get a lot of good suggestions for new fairies sent in by my readers, and sometimes if they're very good I use them as the basis for a new series.Bright red, the colour of courage and energy! Red is also the colour of Ruby in the Rainbow Fairies. Rainspell Island isn't a real place. It's based on a little island off the south coast of England that I used to visit when I was a little girl. Yes. They're based on my best friends. Rachel and Kirsty are just like them: kind-hearted, adventurous, fun-loving and friendly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment