276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A'PIEU JUICY-PANG WATER BLUSHER - Moisturizing finish - Easy blending blusher - Natural look - K-beauty (Guava - PK03)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shake well before using it. Apply a moderate amount using the applicator and blend with fingers or sponge. This is just me being weird and confused CR01 — this is a coral leaning on orange. it can be built up to almost look like a red colour, and it's a youthful and energetic colour. in my experience, i used it to create a warm, natural, caramel-like makeup look that is inspired by Haley Kim. not my favourite shade out of the ones i bought, but it's definitely pretty good. i use it often though. Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Alcohol Denat.,Butylene Glycol,Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Methyl Trimethicone,Talc,Glycerin,Pentylene Glycol,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Triethylhexanoin,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract,Rosa Damascena Flower Water,Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil,Nigella Sativa Seed Oil,Punica Granatum Seed Oil,Rosa Canina Fruit Oil,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract,Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract,Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract,Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract,Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract,Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract,Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract,Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract,Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract,Morus Alba Fruit Extract,Punica Granatum Fruit Extract,Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract,Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract,Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer,Polypropylsilsesquioxane,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Magnesium Sulfate,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Dimethicone,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Ethylhexylglycerin,1,2-Hexanediol,Caprylyl Glycol,Octanediol,Disodium CR01 Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Trimethicone, Talc, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides , Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance(Parfum), Red 30 , Titanium Dioxide , Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxides , Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides , Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Octanediol To learn more about the specific ways that A’pieu had formulated its products and brand strategy to appeal to Gen Z consumers, as well as their plans to appeal to the US cosmetics and personal beauty care product shopper, CosmeticsDesign spoke with Jay Ahn, CEO of Able C&C US, Inc. Able C&C Co., Ltd. is the parent company of Able C&C US, Inc. and is a Korea-based cosmetics manufacturer who controls the A’pieu brand. About A’pieu

Always when I read instructions on a product that says to put the applicator directly on the face I get confused. Don’t get me wrong, I am not stupid. I totally get that there is an applicator in the product and then you simply use it to apply the product to your face. Dip again and then apply to the next place. But what I don’t understand is WHY they recommend people doing this. Maybe the Covid situation has made me even more skeptic to this method (I was skeptic even before though). But I really don’t think it’s very hygienic and the product will go bad faster. Applicator Apieu Juicy Pang Blusher The choice to expand into the US market was relatively straightforward, Ahn maintained, given the youthful nature of the brand’s target audience and growing popularity on social media. What is really unique about A’pieu is that we provide a total and complete face care regimen, from protective skincare to color​,” said Ahn. “ Very few brands can claim that they can protect and rebuild your skin barrier from environmental stressors as well as be that fashion-forward splash of color for your eyes, lips, and cheeks, but A’pieu can​,” he elaborated. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Trimethicone, Talc, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides , Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance(Parfum), Red 30 , Titanium Dioxide , Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxides , Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides , Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Octanediol 0619/ls PK02:A’pieu’s product offerings specifically target the younger Gen Z consumer. Said Ahn, “ A’pieu is particularly focused on the youthful needs of skin protection from the sun, stress, and of course, acne​,” and their product development team has historically focused on formulating products that are specifically indicated to meet the needs of younger skin. Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Trimethicone, Talc, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide , Dimethicone, Red 30 , Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance(Parfum), Ultramarines , Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides , Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria I know that if I use a regular cream blush I will add the same brush into the blush over and over again. But at least that brush gets cleaned often. But I guess I am quite alone with this thinking. Since it seams that the common thing is to apply by dripping it on your face instead of in your hands. Still don’t get it. I simply mean that if it is possible to apply in a cleaner way I will try to do so. Apieu juicy pang blusher My thoughts on A’pieu Juicy Pang Blusher As for modern research and chemical composition, the fixed oil from the seeds is richin skin-nourishing unsaturated fatty acids ( mainly linoleic acid at 50 – 60%and oleic acid at 20%, but also contains some rare ones like C20:2 arachidic and eicosadienoic acids), amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. A component called thymoquinone (it's the main component of the volatile oil part, but the fixed oil also contains some) is considered to give the seed its main therapeutic properties including strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory abilities.

Mother Nature also created wax esters but for a totally different purpose. Chemically, a wax ester is a fatty acid + a fatty alcohol, one long molecule. Wax esters are on the outer surface of several plant leaves to give them environmental protection. 25-30% of human sebum is also wax esters to give uspeople environmental protection. BE01 — even though this was the most popular shade of the collection, it's my least favourite. this is a natural beige colour that is suited for any makeup look. this shade has the most shimmers i've seen in a blush product, and in my opinion, it's best to control the colour to make it look as natural as possible. shimmers can make your makeup look unnatural. another thing to note is that the colour hardly shows up on my medium skin tone. all i see are the shimmers. it's definitely not my favourite, but i still recommend to those with lighter tones. perhaps they can make it work. I have super dry skin. And I mean super dry. My skin is simply bad and before starting with K-beauty my skin was a total mess. I had small wounds on my skin from being so dry (you can read about that here). My skin completely changed, but it doesn’t mean that my skin isn’t bothering me (especially during winter). So instead of using powder products I really prefer my makeup to come in cream or some type of liquid since powder is a big no no for me. Blush and highlighter is ok, but I do prefer liquid products. So when I first came across these I was super intrigued and of course I had to try them out. As the brand has already identified in its marketing and expansion strategies, “ the Gen-Z consumer market is growing in influence and disposable income, and further, there is plenty of evidence that suggests skin maintenance is starting at an earlier age, and Gen-Zers are willing to spend to achieve those goals​,” particularly with US consumers, said Ahn. Therefore, he added, the expansion into the US market is based mainly on the “ enormous potential and buzz in our social media engagement, particularly around our Water Blusher, which is unique in form, color and function​.”CR02 — definitely my favourite shade. this gave me the perfect sun-kissed look, and i also wear it on days wherein i'm not wearing any makeup. i love it so much. these two coral blushes look amazing on medium to deep skin tones, so i'm recommending them the most!

A very common scenario is that Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract is onthe ingredient list for its mild, natural exfoliant properties. It contains mainly citric acidand some malic acid, AHA exfoliants known for their skin renewing properties. If that's the case, it is usually combined with other AHA containing fruits such as bilberry, sugar cane, lemon, and sugar maple in a super popular ingredient mix trade named ACB Fruit Mix. But orange fruit is loaded with lots of other active compounds with a wide variety of possible effects. A well-knownoneis the antioxidant vitamin C, aka ascorbic acid, but the dosage will vary based on the extraction method, and it’s possible that some of the ascorbic acid content will degrade before extraction process even takes place. If you want vitamin C in your skincare, that is smart, but do not rely on orange fruit extract for it.

More Views

This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list.

Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Octanediol 0619/ls PK03:Third, jojoba oil moisturizes the skin through a unique dual action:on the one hand, it mixes with sebum and forms a thin, non-greasy, semi-occlusive layer; on the other hand, it absorbs into the skin through pores and hair follicles thendiffuses into the intercellular spaces of the outer layer of the skin to make it soft and supple. RD01 — having a classic red as a blush can be intimidating. however, this blush shade is sheer enough to wear it for everyday. i recommend applying a red lip to make the colour pop out. this is another favourite next to CR02.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment