276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lordhair Hairline Toupee for Men, Frontal Hairpiece, Forehead Toupee V-Shape Natural 100% Human Hair with PU Thin Skin Covering Male Receding

£24.5£49.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Men’s frontal hair piece, also known as frontal hair system or hairline hair system, has become increasingly popular in recent years as a hair solution for men with receding hairlines. Many hairdressers or salons will also suggest that their clients wear a partial frontal hair system if they want a more instant, non-surgical way to cover baldness. The elastic band method is a recent method used to install frontals. It secures the frontal to the hair without any product or glue and can last for quite some time. The band is measured to the size of your head and sewn onto the frontal so that is fits around the entire circumference of the head. The band allows the frontal to lay down naturally without having to worry about specific products causing damage to your hairline. The elastic band method used to install frontals is not recommended for those who are prone to headaches and migraines. The line of demarcation is also harder to conceal with a silk base frontal. Which means that certain hairstyles such as ponytails and buns may be harder to pull off without it looking unrealistic. This is why many women choose to go with the lace frontals especially women of color because silk base frontals are usually much too light to match the skin.

Then the big day was here. My son’s wedding day. As my only child, it was always going to be a special event and one that I had imagined for years. As I said earlier, I had visions of wearing a fabulous hat on the day. And I’m pleased to report my hat was indeed fabulous, as was the hair underneath! Shipment takes place within 24 hours. If you would like us to cutthe base size down or cut and style the hair before shipment, please allow an additional 1-3 working days. This is a very stressful situation for us at MH2GO and extremely devastating news for all. We wish we could help each and every one of you but during this time we will be closed, and all appointments must be cancelled. We will of course do our best to accommodate you all, reschedule appointments once we get the green light but please bear with us please bear with us until then.Using a specialty lace or wig tape is the second most popular method for installing frontal hair pieces. It’s an easy method that you can do at home and takes just a few minutes to install. The lace or wig tape has just as much hold as the lace wig glue but the hair may not lay as flat. Also note that if the tape is not installed properly it can shine through the lace. The Elastic Band Method Although we might expect our hairline to weaken or recede slightly as we age, it’s possible to experience conditions such as traction alopecia or frontal fibrosing alopecia, causing much more dramatic symptoms that are difficult to conceal. This frontal hairpiece is specifically designed for men who are dealing with a receding hairline or hair thinning around the very front of their heads. Hair loss here is very common in men and hair thinning on this part of the head is often more noticeable than on other parts. However, wearing one of our intricately designed, small frontal hairpieces can easily solve your problems and take years off you!

A frontal hairpiece is very similar to a closure piece that is used when wearing wigs, weaves or hair extension pieces. The most obvious difference between a frontal and a traditional closure is that the frontal encloses the entire front area of your head from temple to temple right at the hairline whereas a closure only encloses about a 4x4 area at the of your head. First things first: A frontal usually covers the entire front area of your head, says Yummie. It goes from ear to ear, so it covers your entire hairline too, making it super versatile. Because a frontal has a lace or silk base that blends the hair piece into your natural skin and hairline, you've got hella style options (think: deep-side parts, half-up ponytails, messy buns). If you get bored with your look after a few days, Yummie says you'll probably do well with a frontal.

SuperSkin-F

Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions . The usual time it takes to install a full head of extensions with a lace closure is approximately one hour. Using Glue to Secure the Frontal

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment