276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yinyoo KBEAR KS2 in Ear Monitors, KB KS2 Stereo Bass Headphone, 1BA+1DD Hybrid Over-Ear Earbud Headset Noise Cancelling Earphone with Removable Cable for Running Walking Church Stage (No mic, Green)

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Clearly, it goes without saying that if the track is focused on other frequencies, your mids will not be the focus.

The review set was in white and It looks and feels similar to a ceramic aesthetics vs being purely plasticky. Those familiar with the typical small white slip-cover style box will immediately recognize the packaging. It has an unashamedly "fun" tuning, not unlike the KS1 itself, but the KS1 is not as V-shaped and has better timbre with a more even sound profile and is preferable. While it would be easy to think I don’t much care for the KS2, we have to keep in mind this is a sub-25 USD offering designed to improve on what comes with cell phones and principally designed with popular genres in mind.Comfort/Isolation: Due to the pseudo-custom shape, lightweight plastic and moderate nozzle length the KS2 is very comfortable overall.

The KBEAR KS1 is a bassy and warm set, so in general, I found it paired better with perhaps neutral or brighter sources.Punchy bass that will satisfy those listening to modern music genres or liking a (very) V-shape sound signature. However, on tracks like this track, Baldwin’s version of Stevie Wonder’s Lately, the volume just brings his piano work to the fore. In the package there is the cable, soft and rubbery with pre-formed rings to fit around the ears, and a series of tips in three different sizes: they are quite standard, in my opinion a little better than those generally offered by KZ (the famous starlines). On top of that, the lightweight cable never feels like it is tugging on the earphones, adding on to the comfort of the earphones.

Like the KS1, the BL-01 has a warm V-shaped tuning with a mid-bass emphasis, recessed mids and average detail retrieval, but a believable natural timbre. This set is a far cry from the usual hyper boosted upper mids section we frequently encounter at the budget CHIFI segment.But if you take a closer look, the shell of the KS2 is really thin and looks like it would crack if you drop it. The sound isn’t bad per se but it’s fatiguing for me and not really something I find natural or ideal for long-listening.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment