276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Don't Take Requests: WINNER OF THE ATTITUDE AWARD 'If you want to change your life...read this book.' TRACEY EMIN

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Flat out, I don’t wanna play it. Simple as that. Aside from the owner of the venue, it’s my show, I’m not playing what I don’t wanna play. Chances are, your song isn’t gonna fit into the vibe of the set. This night, it was EDM. Where in that entire vibe did you feel the need to ask me “can you play red solo cup?” I had a group come up to me tonight at a bar and ask to play a song. When I said “sorry I don’t take requests.” They got asshurt, scoffed, and walked away. If I take your request, then that means I have to take everybody’s. And I’m not gonna be the DJ who has to ruin my set to please 10 people out of the 200 that came to listen to the music I was advertising to play.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment