276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Duracell Power bank 20100 mAh, Portable Charger with Fast Charge Technology IN / OUT

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Precharged and ready to use straight away, this is a 10,000 mAh power bank offers around four full smartphone charges. It has two USB ports, so you can charge multiple devices (one 2.4A USB port and one 1A USB port) and is compatible with most devices. If, like me, you're constantly low on battery – and manically texting friends to let them know that you're about to completely run out of juice – then you may be in need of a power bank or portable charger to keep your smart phones, tablets, laptops and other devices up and running on the go Switching off data usage for apps you don't need will save your battery as well as your data usage. Running out of juice, and therefore being unable to access Google Maps, is no longer a viable excuse for standing someone up or missing a conference call.

Power banks - Duracell Direct co uk Power banks - Duracell Direct co uk

The Juice Power Station boasts a lithium battery with a charging capacity of 11,200mAh. For me, that's plenty: enough juice to provide more than six smartphone charges, or fully charge an iPad Air. If you need more power on your weekend away, you might need to do something about your screen usage... Power up on the go with our lightweight, compact Duracell Charge 10 power bank. With 10,000 mAh battery capacity, the Duracell Charge 10 can fully charge a phone up to 3 times*. I was impressed by this product in other ways. It's 'smart': an efficient protection system automatically identifies the needs of the device plugged in, and tweaks the level of current supplied to optimal (meaning the safest and speediest). Your phone or tablet should charge speedily (I certainly found mine did) and it will be protected from the triple threat of over-voltage, over-charging or short circuiting. And that power can be impressive. Despite the petite dimensions (it sits in the palm of your hand), the imuto has a charging capacity of 20,000 mAh. That's at the higher end of the market: portable power banks range from capacities as low as 3,000mAh up to 20,000mAh – and they get bigger, and heavier, as they grow (at 458g, the imuto isn't too heavy – although you'll find far lighter in this list.) Why we like it: The best looking of the lot – and capable of providing a MacBook Pro with a 40pc power boost. So, brains and brawn.Wise deployment of airplane mode – when you're watching a set, sleeping or charging – will go a long way. The 4 LED display lets you know the level of energy the power bank has left, when it’s charging and when it’s fully charged.

DURACELL 20000 mAh Power Bank (22.5 W, Fast Charging) DURACELL 20000 mAh Power Bank (22.5 W, Fast Charging)

There is a button which actually works to turn the device Off. And a Fast charging indicator light. Considering that today's kids are probably more interested in an iPad than a remote control car, it seems an ideal way of Duracell bringing their brand a bit further into the future. But which one is best? I tried a range of power banks at festivals, on camping trips and flights, as well as during the course of my everyday routine, and reviewed them with the size, weight, charging speed, ease of use and the warranty in mind. It's a charming look though the plastic case can't help but feel a little less premium than some of the other devices on this list. Still it feels sturdy and has a nice bright set of lights on the side so you can always see how much power you've got left in it. The two USB ports mean that you can charge two devices at once. It offers pass-through charging and cleverly, the efficient circuitry prioritizes charging your connected device first and then funnels the extra energy to your IonBank itself at the same time, so you get the optimum run time out of the time you have spent plugged in.Similar to the Juice Power Station, it also has an LED charging gauge so you can easily judge how charged up it is. Why isn't in our top three? Well, it's an ugly, clunky thing, truth be told, and it feels a little heavy. That said, I’ve long been a fan of Griffin accessories due to their impressive durability (particularly their phone cases); in general, it's a company you can trust.

Duracell Power Bank 10050 mAh, Portable Charger with USB C

Another point of difference which makes the Moshi IonSlim 10k stand out as are the battery's lithium-polymer cells, which have no ‘memory effect’ (an effect observed in some rechargeable batteries that causes them to hold less charge over time, because the battery appears to "remember" a smaller capacity). You can charge the IonSlim as frequently as you wish; it should stand the test of time. Meanwhile, lithium-sulphur batteries might be a more practical stepping stone: they’re less expensive to make, weigh less and store almost twice the energy of lithium-ion batteries, and are better for the environment. However, sulphur is a poor electrical conductor, so the technology still needs developing. There are two payoff to all this. The first is that the product is more complicated to use than the Power Station or Belkin – you need to take care to get the right cable in the right slot (an exhaustive instruction manual makes this easy, if somewhat time consuming, to learn). The slim Belkin device has 5,000 mAh of power (a quarter of the imuto) and comes with a 6-inch micro-USB cable. It’s much slimmer and lighter than the imuto and Juice (it weighs just 131g), so it’s more of an everyday power bank. Try to avoid letting the battery drop to 20 per cent. This is a bit of a Catch-22 situation, but it is far easier to charge up a phone when it has between 20 and 80 per cent battery.Another cool fact about Duracell's offering is that even the biggest is only 203g, considerably lighter than comparable products which is nice. It looks metallic, but the case is actually made of plastic polycarbonate, which houses the lightweight lithium-ion polymer battery cells that power it. Again, it has two USB ports, one that has a 2.4A amperage, and one 2A, and four LED indicators that show the battery level.

Duracell Power Bank 10000 mAh, Portable Charger, USB C/Micro Duracell Power Bank 10000 mAh, Portable Charger, USB C/Micro

Why we like it: The Daddy of the power banks we reviewed. Powerful, well designed, not too heavy, and brilliantly priced. And that's basically what I did. The power bank came in handy when trying to locate a friend to meet for a swim on Hampstead Heath (my phone was on its last legs – isn't it always?), and during last ditch attempts to keep my nieces and nephews entertained with games on long journeys (there’s only so much I Spy any sane adult can handle).Why we like it: It's colourful, compact, powerful enough to fuel a long weekend away, and very reasonably priced. Good for teens and their parents.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment