276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mizuno K1-LO Lightweight Carbon Fibre 4-Way Golf Stand Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In testing, we thought that the EVA within the straps and on the hip pad added a level of softness that you don't get with many other of the other options on the market, with the Fairway C providing one of the best carrying experiences we've had with a golf bag.

When choosing a Mizuno carry bag, you’re in capable hands with Clarkes. We provide the Mizuno BR-D3 which is a golf stand bag that is designed to suit the requirements of all golfers.The final factor to consider is of course price. When choosing a golf bag you have to be aware of what you can afford because there are good models at every single price point. If you want to spend more, or less, then there is a bag for everyone. FAQs How do I choose a golf bag? The Mizuno stand bag is specifically designed to remain in perfect carrying position to make it easier for golfers to transport their golf clubs and other vital equipment. The main downside to this bag is that it is not fully waterproof and as such you will want to bare this in mind if you play frequently in changeable conditions. What then are the best golf stand bags? We’ve reviewed and tested them and have selected our favorites below to help you prepare and manage your golf game in the most effective way. Additionally take a look at some of our other golf bag guides too - such as the best golf bags, best golf trolley bags, or the best waterproof golf bags. Yes, this bag has for sure the flaws of its qualities. The incredible lightness of this bag, for this size, comes from its fabric and zippers that we will find a little light (or cheap, depending on the POV).

I like that the bag has an external foot action. It would be nice to see this come to North America, but I think the walker’s market is too small.If you see yourself playing in the rain a lot then waterproofing will be a factor to consider. Some models above are better than others in this regard because they have been designed as such.

The bag has a 5-way top cuff with 2 full-length dividers to keep your clubs organised whilst avoiding any snagging. Specifically to stand bags, we put the stand itself to the test on different lies, angles and ground conditions because there is nothing more annoying than a stand bag with a poor stand. This comprehensive testing style is not just exclusive to golf bags either, we test using the same ethos and methodology across all gear categories. How to choose a stand bag The K1-LO comes in five different colorways that we think will appeal to many different kinds of golfers. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience on offer here, with the high-density foam shoulder straps on this bag making it a joy to carry. In fact, it is one of the best and lightest stand bags on the market.If you’re looking for a stylish bag to complement your golf clubs, you cannot go wrong with the Mizuno stand bag which we supply at Clarkes Golf. The purpose of the Mizuno stand bag is to ensure that your golf clubs are stored in a way that’s practical and to potentially eliminate serious damage. Here at Clarkes Golf, we can provide a Mizuno golf stand bag to suit all sporting individuals. They are designed to offer comfort for golfers who carry their golf clubs on to the course themselves, rather than using a trolley. Very light. Previous carry was a SM 3.5. This is significantly lighter. In the picture below, it pretty loaded up - thirteen clubs, a bunch of balls, rangefinder etc and it's light. Dividers - I prefer less (4, 5, or 6 way over 14 slots). It says full dividers, but it was a little difficult getting clubs into the slots flush. There seemed to be a bit of tangle...with 13 clubs. While it still works, it would probably be better suited for a day when you carry less than a full set. I only carry for early morning rounds where I’ll be moving fast, so only take 600ml of water and 4-6 balls, depending on how confident I feel.

Importantly many brands have started to realize that we want our golf bags to look good as well as be functional. As such there are loads of unique designs and colors to choose from so it is a case of finding something you like the look of. The final aspect of the Ultradry Pro that I was very impressed with was the straps.Not only were they well-padded and meant for easy carrying, something which was easy anyway as the bag only weight 4.5 pounds, but the Swivel Strap worked superbly throughout the round.If the option for Financing or one or more of the monthly terms are not shown, then unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for that finance type at this time. Pay in 3 instalments

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment