276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aveeno Cream, With Colloidal Oatmeal, Actively Moisturises Dry & Sensitive Skin, Regular Use Hydrates the Skin, Suitable For Adults & Also Babies From 3 Months, 500ml

£0.945£1.89Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Expertly formulated with soothing triple oat complex (oat extract, oat flour, and oat oil) and shea butter, the formula strengthens the skin’s natural barrier to help protect the skin against external aggressors and supports the skin's natural ceramide production. I have always liked Aveeno and haven't tried a bad product from the brand but I was admittedly sceptical when I read "prebiotic colloidal oatmeal and probiotic Greek yoghurt" in a body cream. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 allows you to claim a refund on faulty goods within 30 days of receipt. Formulated with soothing triple oat complex and shea butter that intensely hydrate and help heal very dry hands. So I had to go several days without putting anything on my face because everything’s stung and made it worse.

That’s why the makers of AVEENO® create skincare solutions to nurture and balance you from head to toe. Regular use of Aveeno Moisturising cream will help to hydrate the skin leaving it feeling comfortable soft and smooth.Rated 5 out of 5 by RuggerBFan from A great cream for my sensitive skin Great for my sensitive skin.

For skin that feels smooth, soft and is naturally healthy and glowing then Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is the one for you. If any of these adverse effects do occur, please stop using this lotion immediately and consult a doctor. Eczema is a common condition which causes area of dry and sensitive skin, those who suffer with Eczema will normally experience the condition in patches of the skin, most commonly affecting hands, elbows and knees however Eczema can occur in larger areas over the body. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Rated 5 out of 5 by M F G from Extremely satisfied I have very dry skin, and the skin on my hands was damaged.Not only does Aveeno Daily Moisturising Creamy Oil improve your skin's natural balance for healthy looking skin , but it also gives you more resilient skin from day 1 . This body oil spray contains 98% naturally derived ingredients like oat and jojoba oils to condition rough, dry skin. Complete your routine with Aveeno® Daily Moisturising Lotion for beautifully soft, healthy-looking skin.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The allergy tested formula of the sulfate-free body wash contains nourishing oat to help lock in moisture, and gently cleanses dry, sensitive skin to reveal smoother, softer skin long after you shower Use this product to refill your Aveeno Daily Moisturizing body wash bottle. Rated 5 out of 5 by irenedreaming from Great Protection Against Dry Winter Skin [This review was collected as part of a promotion.You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Aveeno’s fast-absorbing formulation allows moisture to be maintained, as well as helping protect and nourish normal to dry skin. It’s high tolerance , fast-absorbing, vegan formula* helps to calm normal to dry skin and is suitable for sensitive skin. You shouldn't use Aveeno daily moisturising lotion if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, as doing so may cause an allergic reaction, causing swelling, redness of the skin, itchiness, and general irritation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment