276°
Posted 20 hours ago

11787587130 NOx Sensor for 1st E81 E82 E87 E88 3rd E90 E91 E92 N43#5WK96621K 11787576907

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note 2: during adaptation process (after old adaptations have been cleared) some error messages* can appear:

P.S. It’s not possible to delete error messages 30EA and 30E9 easy way (for example, delete and – problem solved). 30E9 will re-appear in a little while, the status of 30EA is saved and visible in INPA info and/or history menu section. If the 30E9 was present – to renew Stratified charge mode, you will have to perform (successfully) operation described above or install (and register) a brand new catalytic converter (if you don’t mind spending EUR 3000 on that). As NOx is one of your vehicle’s complex components, it is a bit hard to locate the exact point where the issue basically occurs. With advanced and proficient skills, you can fix this problem. Many types of sensors like 4326879 are available in the market, which you can replace. Costs if the Stratified charge was lost, the reference values for others engine modes, the engine itself has “flown away”, and it is not able to keep the fuel mixtures as needed;Park's of Hamilton act as a non-independent credit broker. We work with a number of carefully selected finance providers and manufacturers who also offer finance. OE/OEM Referenznummer(n): 11787576907, 1178 7576907, 11 78 7 576 907, 7576907, 7 576 907, 11787571263, 1178 7571263, 11 78 7 571 263, 7571263, 7 571 263, 5WK9 6612G, 5WK96621K The problem with BMW is that not many people have sufficient knowledge to diagnose the car not to mention fixing it. In addition it might trigger AdBlue-System fault on the dashboard and iDrive screen. BMW nox sensor errors and explanations

if there were error messages regarding NOx sensor – you can hope, that error messages are because of faulty NOx data it is considered “dead”. Then you have to replace the NOx sensor, reset it’s long-term trim data (as described above); I just fixed most of the upper engine leaks but I still have a leak at the front timing cover. It ran like this for a long time before I could get around to diagnose it.error messages relating throttle. Solution: turn on the ignition, press and release accelerator pedal for 3 times, then start the engine. Durable and exceptional quality, BMW NOx sensors are not cheap; better try to fix the old sensor before replacing the one. Most car owners have successfully dealt with this problem by cleaning and restoring the sensors in proper working conditions. Due to the location of sensors, soot build-up is the main reason for sensor failure. So, with some easy steps, you can try to repair your BMW’s NOx sensors. BMW NOx Sensor Replacement Guide / Tips Generally, BMW’s engine comprises two NOx sensors; one is downstream while the other is upstream sensors. The most common causes of failure are ECU water intrusion, soot build-up on the sensor, and cable damage; due to these issues, your engine light will illuminate. For providing good quality and coverage for this significant diesel category, BMW installs diesel NOx sensors. BMW NOx Sensor Failure Causes, Problems, Issues BMW NOx Sensor Problems at least for half an hour drive with speed 110 km/h or faster, control the temperature of the exhaust system (should be at least 600 oC) and status of NOx catalytic converter sulphation (should decrease) using ISTA D or INPA.

I can only estimate how many milligrams of sulphur you have got in your catalityc converter. It could be less or maybe even 2000mg. I wouldn't know that without diagnostics.with service functions of ISTA D choose regeneration of NOx catalytic converter, follow the instructions; A month ago I got the inspection light pop up and the battery light. Charged the battery but the inspection light came up occasionally. I got a code reader and it came up with the above fault.codes. 2AF2/4/6. If you have to slow down for a bit because of the cars beeing slow in front of you dont worry. You speed up and the process trigger again. All above explained problems are the most commons NOx sensor symptoms for BMW 116i, 320i, 523i 528i 530i 325i 325xi 330i 330xi and other engine models.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment