276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beer Bread Mix - 2 Pack - Chilli Plus Original -The Jar House

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Beer bread may sound a bit mad, but the history of beer and bread are inextricably linked, and their invention shaped the way our world was built. Seriously. The perfect gift for anyone who loves their beers, or is a fan of beer and bread, this lovely aromatic beer bread is delicious sliced, toasted or baked, spread with butter, or served with a hot soup or broth. Beer can be a scary word for some people. I know we don’t drink it or promote it but with this combination it creates a homemade bread skipping the yeast. If you are not a beer fan in general you don’t have to worry about the taste either. There is no beer taste, no alcohol in the bread and no way to get a little tipsy with this bread recipe. It is family friendly, kid friendly and full of flavor without the beer taste. Give it a try and see how amazed you will be! What is Beer Bread? Most of the alcohol in the beer will evaporate during baking, so you don’t need to worry too much about the alcohol content and feeding your family, especially if you are only having one or two small slices each. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and thyme. Stir well.

This easy beer bread recipe comes together with 5 basic ingredients, which you can keep in your pantry for any last-minute cravings! As always, specific measurements and complete step-by-step baking instructions are included in the printable recipe box at the bottom of the post. Let me tell you, it is all pantry staple ingredients that is simple to mix together and bake all in one day. It is that fun and easy! Homemade bread is one of my very favorite things to eat. Pair it with your favorite soup, slow cooker meal or just enjoy it warm and fresh out of the oven. Enjoy it anyway you want it!You can alter the style and taste of your bread by changing the type of beer that you use in the dough. For instance, I’ve shown a very mild, light beer here, which creates a light, subtle loaf of bread that’s appealing to young kids. If you prefer a more pronounced beer flavor, use an IPA (pale ale) for moderate flavor, or a stout or dark beer for a stronger taste. Essentially, the bread will taste like a more mild, toned-down version of whichever beer you choose to use.

Sweet: Double the honey in this recipe to ½ cup. You can also mix in raisins, dried currants, or dried cranberries for a loaf that's similar to Irish soda bread.

There was a problem

Some call 3 2 1 bread, some call it 123 beer bread, and at the end of the day it’s a beer bread recipe with 3 ingredients and there’s so much to love.

Also available in Chilli Beer Bread, Garlic & Parmesan, Smoky BBQ & Onion, Rosemary, Garlic & Olive, Curry Bread, Cider Bread, Pizza Base Beer Bread, Ginger Beer Bread & Butter Beer Bread Kits. You can use your favourite herbs, fresh or dried. Top with your favourite grated cheese. Medium or old cheddar and asiago are the family favourites.

Before we go on, bear in mind that the type of beer you choose will affect the final result. It can be a lager, ale or something else – but go with one that you like to drink, and you’re more likely to get a loaf that appeals to your palate. Herbs and seasonings: Mix in your favorite fresh or dried herbs to have more flavors. Rosemary or thyme are some of my favorites!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment