276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Au Vodka Pink Lemonade 70cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whitney and Bissonnette are no strangers to attention – Spittin' Chiclets is one of the top five sports podcasts in the U.S. (via CBC). However, the traction that the drink gained certainly was a surprise. According to Investis Digital, almost as soon as the podcast episode was over, fans began posting pictures with the drink. Club soda - The addition of club soda to this recipe gives this drink a nice fizzy and refreshing taste. Alternatively, water can be used if you don't want the fizz or sparkling wine or champagne could be used for an extra bubbly treat!

PINK LEMONADE COLLECTION – Au Vodka PINK LEMONADE COLLECTION – Au Vodka

Since Pink Whitney's life began on social media, it has always been intrinsically linked to the medium, and, by extension, to millennials. The label's design is bold and social media-friendly. Its affordable price point and the general rise in vodka sales for at-home consumption during the pandemic have boosted the profile of Pink Whitney. The brand's vibe is incredibly fun and inclusive. Smirnoff Pink Lemonade Vodka has 30 percent ABV, which is just slightly lower than their standard vodka bottle at 40 percent ABV. Final Say Cover the blender and combine for about 30 seconds to mix the liquids. Add the ice and 'pulse' until you achieve your slushie texture. Once the jello is fully dissolved, stir in the cold water, lemon vodka, and Triple Sec. Mix until combined.This beautiful pink drink can be left simple or dressed up to fit your aesthetic and event ambiance. We are sharing our favorite garnish ideas for this summertime refreshment. You can get creative and try other ingredients not listed above and let us know what you come up with. Make sure to let us know your thoughts by sounding off below. Pomegranate juice– Gives the drink the pink color. You can sub cranberry juice if that’s preferred. In 2018, New Amsterdam reached out to Barstool Sports and decided to sponsor Spittin' Chiclets (via Investis Digital). Whitney and Bissonnette were discussing their favorite drinks on the show as part of promoting New Amsterdam vodka when Whitney was asked about his favorite mixer of choice (as per The Hustle). Whitney surprised his fans by saying that he enjoyed pairing vodka with pink lemonade.

Pink Lemonade Vodka Drink Recipe | Homemade Food Junkie

Lemonade is a very simple drink to pair with alcohol. The most popular alcohols are gin, vodka and bourbon because of their mild flavor ability to mix with sweet juices and liqueurs. Our Pink Lemonade Vodka Drink uses a basic vodka and limoncello to create that lemonade flavor. What is a good mix with Pink Lemonade Vodka? Welcome! My name is Karina and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. A self-confessed balanced foodie sharing some waistline friendly recipes that are full of flavour. Life is too short for bland and boring. … Hi, I’m Kathleen Pope. Here at The Fresh Cooky you will find easy, mostly from-scratch, trusted recipes for all occasions. From speedy dinners to tasty desserts, with easy step-by-step instructions. I am here to help teach you how to make mouthwatering recipes without spending hours in the kitchen. We chose to use a Tom Collins glass, and we recommend any tall glass you prefer. For this recipe it needs to hold about 12 oz. How can I garnish a Pink Lemonade Vodka Drink?My homemade pink lemonade uses lemons and cranberries, so it's no surprise that I'm adding them here! If you want to use frozen pink lemonade concentrate, it takes this down to 3 simple ingredients! For an extra special fun vodka to use, try Pink Whitney by New Amsterdam! It's a flavored vodka that already tastes like pink lemonade, so all you have to do is add your bubbly soda and some lime juice! We love your interest in our work. Please enjoy our pictures, posts and recipes. We hope you find Homemade Food Junkie helpful and informative.

Pink Whitney Home | Pink Whitney

Pink and yellow gummy fruit slices – these are for garnish, so totally optional but sure do look pretty!Muddle some fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint or fresh thyme sprigs in the bottom of the glass. Keep it nice and simple by mixing 1.5 ounces of Pink Lemonade and a can of lemon-lime soda into a highball glass and adding lots of fresh ice. You can also put in a mint sprig for garnish. 1. Berries

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment