276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How To Watch Football: 52 Rules for Understanding the Beautiful Game, On and Off the Pitch

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the break-downs by position were incredibly helpful, there were a few things I struggled with. If you use this book as a study guide for NFL offenses, defenses, off-seasons, and everything in between, you will be rewarded. Packed with his acute insights, original observations and talking points, How to Watch Football will quite simply change the way you see the beautiful game. There are charts the author uses to analyze the games and easy concepts to help understand what is going on and who is on the field (21 personnel, 12 personnel, etc). With that being said, the reason I only give 4 stars is because when I bought the book, I though it would be a somewhat in-depth guide about football tactics and off-field management.

And it was a particular inconvenience because I was on an airplane while reading most of this and didn't have access to internet to look up some of the things.For some of the most popular fixtures, such as derby matches, Clubs might also use systems such as Loyalty Points to offer tickets firstly to fans who have previous attended matches on a regular basis. Discover the exhilarating 5-0 victory of AFC Bournemouth over Swansea City in the FA Cup fourth round.

Years Online Serving Fans Like You – We have been online since 2006 serving football fans from all over the world. para ser estudado com calma, assistir jogos da NFL ou até do College com o livro do lado, checando e estudando.Which made it a bit hard when he doesn't go into explanations of some of the basic stuff - like a screen pass, or a play-action - and sure, those are things that I'm sure a lot of people do know. For example, he'll begin explaining the differences between the 4 - 3 and 3 - 4 formations, explain which types of defensive players best suit each formation, and then present the physical requirements of the players that will best serve to play in the position. Project Whitebeam is a collaboration between Bristol Sport, Bristol Bears, Bristol City, Bristol Flyers and Ashton Gate Stadium to recognise, measure and mitigate our impact on the environment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment