276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bare Bottom Spankings: Red Bottom Tales

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Making up. Have the child make amends if they wronged someone. For example, if your son said something mean to his sister, ask him how he could make it up to her by doing something nice for her. Offer suggestions if your child is struggling to think of something (e.g. "you could make her a card").

spanking - LiveJournal My 10 Stage Ritual of a good long hard spanking - LiveJournal

That said, women expect their panties to come down. It’s not a big deal for them. Men seem to think taking panties down is like getting to third base in HS.

Removal of privileges. For example, if your child keeps pushing people while playing, take the toy away for now and tell them why. Well i decided that I would give him what he needs and not what he wants. Meaning that every Wednesday morning before he went to work I would use my 20 inch pine paddle or my 21 inch lexan paddle and warm his panties up . He wanted more spankings that is exactly what I gave him. Also I turned him over my knee every Wednesday night and hand spanked him also. That sounds very effective! Spanking him on the seat of his underpants, which he cannot then take off because he has to go to work, means that the heat is retained. My partner sometimes spanks me when I wearing tight-fitting briefs, and it is always a relief when they come down and I feel the cool air on my bottom. Your husband was a very silly boy, provoking you like that

needling her BARE BOTTOM SPANKED! - Pinterest needling her BARE BOTTOM SPANKED! - Pinterest

SHAOULIN KIDS IN HONG KONG - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGTOjgsVCxs (there are two: 6 minutes in and 41 minutes in; there are a bunch if spanking scenes in these kind if martial arts films - this is the most central to the plot, however). Cornertime: During this time, Young Lady, you will have your hands either behind head, or down at your side, standing tightly facing the corner like the naughty well spanked little girl that you are. Your beautiful sore red bottom will still be completely exposed, Little Miss High and Mighty, and you will not be permitted to ask me any questions, nor will you be allowed to rub your stinging red bottom any more. You will feel me standing behind you, at times, pulling your hair away from your ears so that I might whisper terms of endearment expressing just how lovely you look in this undignified, unsophisticated situation.Be sure you are not feeling angry during the spanking, as anger can make you hit too hard and thus increase your chance of causing injury or trauma to the child. The Panty-warming: At this time, your outer-garment will have been raised, or lowered, Naughty Lady, and, your panty covered full bottom will be exposed to both my eyes and will be quite vulnerable to the firm hand (at the minimum) that I am using on your shapely, under-spanked, derriere'. The scolding continues. By the time we have reached this stage, Naughty Lady, pink color will already have set in to your aristocratic bottom cheeks, and, redness will be the color of the future. I learned in HS, I could take her panties down to continue a spanking without more than a feeble protest. It was natural. However, taking her panties down while making out was normally met with resistance.

Spanking On-Line | Spanking Magazine - Personal Ads ITC Spanking On-Line | Spanking Magazine - Personal Ads

I have just finished the first incident in the ‘Saint Helena High School for Wayward Girls ~ Incident Log’ My first fantasies of spanking started around the age of five. I would lie in bed before sleep and imagine my wedding day, flowers, white dress and all. After the ceremony, my new husband and I would be alone in a room on our honeymoon. And then, he would turn me over his knee and spank me. I was five. I didn’t know what sex was. I didn’t know what people did on their honeymoon. All I knew was that I wanted a husband who would spank me.Spankings of every level of severity have psychological benefit for training your man, regardless of his ability to maintain his emotional composure. It is also true that you will never make more valuable progress in training through spanking than every time you push him beyond his threshold for tears. Not every spanking needs to be about whether he cries or not, and certainly your interest in reaching tears may vary greatly from one type of spanking to another. Some women believe spanking to tears is too much, while others believe that reaching tears is a sign the spanking has worked and should end. Still others believe that spanking is just warm up until tears are reached, and only then does the actual teaching spanking begin. No matter how serious you are about spanking, remember to break your man in over time, and not to go from zero to sixty right away. So my jeans came down. Remember, removing clothing was never part of my spankings, so I still wasn’t really thinking in that direction. I stood there in just my yellow panties. Thirty-five years later, I still remember the panties I wore that day – not what shirt or shoes, but I remember the underwear.

Spanking Feels So Good | by Maureen Long - Medium The Reasons Spanking Feels So Good | by Maureen Long - Medium

I’ve already told you how I got paddled for passing notes in class – this is the story about what happened when I got home that day, with an already sore bottom. As a spankee, have you ever gotten a good hard, burning, stinging spanking of some sort...and then has to immediately following it...go to work or college or whatever you do as a normal part of your life? Or...spankers...have you ever turned your spankee's butt red and set it on fire...and then immediately sent them off to work? This is my question for you guys. She had friends there, she had respect, she even had a few who envied her. Also, quite possibly, a few ladies, especially the young mothers, were in awe of her, even, more than a little scared of her. I have been a member of a spanking forum for over a decade. I have not participated in any meaningful way in the last three years. The members I knew well burned out and have gone on and the new members have different views than the original group did. It is now overly populated by men that have slim chances of spanking anyone but are consumed by the prospect. asking for a spanking Bedroom Submission Callipygous Commentary Dressed For Spanking erotic spanking F/M paddling Flashing foolishness Highly Spankable lingerie Love Our Lurkers Day Memories Men in Panties Paddles paddling panties Political Commentary Potpourri Schoolgirl paddlings school paddlings spanked in panties spanking spanking bench Spanking Parties Stories switching Uncategorized White Panties wtf ArchivesAll the Spankos I’ve interviewed since joining the scene tell similar stories. The first professional spanker I went to said he told his mother when he was around ten that he was going to spank his wife when he got married. Most, both spankers and spankees, had these feelings from an early age. Some were spanked as children, and some had never been spanked. What we all have in common is the deep desire and near craving for it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment