276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus - Volume 1 (New Printing)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Am not sure about all the negative things said about this seller by other people,,, because my experience was completely different, totally positive. V prvním annualu se všichni spojí a Spider-man je musí jednoho po druhém přemoci, což je vždycky zakončené jedním ze šesti triumfálních celostránkových zásahů. His artwork set the precedent for how Spider-Man should generally look and flow in comics, and for that he has my admiration.

Spider-Man's amazingly popular omnibus line continues with the storyline that shocked the comics world: Peter Parker's deceased beloved, Gwen Stacy, shows up on his doorstep - kicking off a mind-bending clone saga that would last for decades! From Stan’s wit to Steve’s simple but surprisingly solid and interesting visuals is a true classic of the medium. Betty’s past catches up with her, and I like her leaving to deal with it all on her own, but the last panel is not great. Much like the Crime Master two-parter, it does a good job of using all the elements of Spider-Man’s life to drive the tension. No other comic I've read shows the guy's humor and dramatic perception, his understanding of the media and the skills to tell even the toughest stories so lightheartedly that you can get a huge amount of pleasure from it, more than this one.

His epic and sprawling run begins with an alien invasion, a troublesome doppelganger and a shocking new roommate: the villainous Boomerang! Stan Lee and Steve Ditko created a legend, both of them gave an essential part of themselves to the character. As a kid, I watched the '90s animated series religiously, collected all the action figures, and loved the original Sam Rami movie trilogy (yes, even Spider-Man 3, which I acknowledge has its problems but is still better, in my eyes, than any modern-day superhero flick). I prefer, as always, Stan Lee's dialogues and storytelling stiles, but Ditko was a master with this character and that it's not negotiable. El trabajo de Stan Lee fue fundamental para expandir Marvel Comics, llevándola de ser una pequeña casa publicitaria a una gran corporación multimedia.

By choosing to be a hero, Peter gives hope to the future that has been squandered or abandoned by the adults of the present. Man-Wolf, the Punisher, the Jackal, and Hammerhead, although his inspiration is drying up by the final content. It’s the story that cemented the Green Goblin as the definition of evil – and lest you think that’s the only milestone in these pages, this Omnibus also features the debut of the Punisher, the wedding of Aunt May and Doc Ock, Harry Osborn’s descent into madness, and a new role for Mary Jane Watson! It continues Peter’s school stuff, but the main new thing is that Spider-man is on the road to his first love interest. As these issues were made in the '60s, their writing and illustrations are very simplistic and basic in nature, especially by today's standards.

Not necessarily for him, but because of the unique structure, ending, and fallout in this issue and beyond.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment