276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Firefly 2+ Portable Handheld Vaporizer (Black)

£119.03£238.06Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first thing I would recommend for heavier users would be an extra battery and an external charger. The Firefly 2 has nearly instant on-demand heat up, which works great for people who like a really quick session or prefer to split bowls into multiple different sessions. The mouthpiece is plastic and comes with a particle filter to capture those loose strands that might get through and there is word of glass tips becoming available soon.

Meaning that if you can’t wait for a full charge, you can throw it on for 10-20 minutes and still get in a couple of sessions. Do I want the option to vape concentrates as well as dry herbs, or do I want to focus only on vaping weed? This is the If you don’t have the app, you have to sit down with the manual, in the beginning to understand the device better.

Nice classy packaging with everything packed away neatly inside its own smaller boxes and a kind of cut-out ‘template’ cover with a list of tips and instructions. Enjoy approximately 3 to 5 bowls per charge, coupled with quick charging times of around 45 minutes for a complete recharge, ensuring minimal downtime between sessions. Since the Firefly 2+ is a purely convection type of vaporizer, you will need to stir the herb every now and then. I've been testing and or reviewing vaporizers for over a decade and I currently have over 200 different portable, desktop and pen style vaporizers. The Firefly begins to produce vapor within 3 seconds, making it easy to take quick puffs whenever you need and ensuring you get the best flavor with every inhale of your dry herb vaporizer.

The unit is now very similar in size and weight to the Crafty and the Air vaporizers thanks to them switching from a stainless steel body to a magnesium alloy body. The Firefly Vaporizer from Firefly is a dynamic convection vaporizer for any smoker and every type of dried herbal mix or concentrate form. The manufacturer said the pushing force should be like operating an iphone but sometimes difficult to find the right force to push the button. You can’t use the unit while it’s charging on the cradle, so it’s nice to be able to charge a battery and still be able to use the device.For best results, press and hold the power button to begin heating, when the green light turns solid let the unit sit for an extra couple of seconds to allow the heat to build and then slowly begin to draw from the unit. The Firefly 2 can be used for both herbs and concentrates and just like the designers say ‘a little goes a long way’. Plus it is not too convenient because you need to insert the concentrate pad anytime you want to vape some wax. Without the long heat-up times normally associated with convection vaporizers, you’re ready for great vapor, any time.

The Firefly2 uses 55 hole pattern in the bottom of the bowl and larger air intakes compared to the original unit for increased airflow. While this design hasn’t changed since the first PAX, it’s a design worth sticking to they’ve also only made the design smaller with each release. This means that the herbs are not completely loose as if you just dropped them in, but not so tight that air will have trouble flowing. If I had to pick a portable vaporizer based solely on the quality of taste, the Firefly 2 plus would be the one I’d want.On-demand heating makes it easier for users to microdose if that is their preference, an option not available with session vaporizers. In my testing, I was trying to take every draw to the max length (30 seconds), and I tested at 420f to keep a consistent setup. We recognise that this is a big responsibility and do everything we can to protect your data and ensure that you remain in control of it. It’s a middle ground, not quite as portable as the LITL 1, but not cumbersome like the Arizer Solo 2.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment