276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[ROVECTIN] Clean Lotus Water Cream 60ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’ve been following The Skin Experiment for a while (thanks!), you’d know that not only am I big fan of k-beauty and Asian skincare products; I’ve also become such a big fan of Rovectin. Nelumbo Nucifera Germ Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Niacinamide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Xylitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Panthenol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Trideceth-10, Anhydroxylitol, Glucose

COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Honey Overnight Spa Mask: I prefer this to the rice mask. It has a clear, gel-like consistency that I like to layer over a moisturiser. My friend with acne-prone skin enjoys this as well. We wouldn't recommend using this on its own, however, unless you have extremely oily skin and want something not overly occlusive. Recommended for sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone skin, combination skin. 9/10. Their story is inspiring, their philosophy is based on science, and every product I’ve tried so far has transformed my skin for the better. I use this lotus cream at the last step of my evening skincare routine and before sunscreen in the morning. Gentle and Hypoallergenic. My skin hasn’t had a bad reaction to this cream. Skin is clear and free of breakouts. It also plays nicely with the other products in my routine. First, it didn’t break me out which is a common problem for me and my sensitive skin when trying new products.

Aquaxyl: moisturizes dry skin from the inside out layer by layer. High contents of natural moisturizing factor (NMF) further enhances moisture retention and prevents dryness or dehydration. Full Ingredients: nelumbo nucifera flower extract, glycerin, pentylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, niacinamide, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond)oil, water, sodium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, panthenol, cetearyl olivate, hydrogenated polydecene, sorbitan olivate, hydroxyacetophenone, hydroxyethylcellulose, allantoin, trideceth10,xylitylglucoside,anhydroxylitol,xylitol,glucose Rovectin’s Skin Essentials Aqua Enriched Line is all about hydration and soothing dry and damaged skin with hyaluronic acid. Their Cica Care Line is for soothingand calming irritated skin using calamine and madecassoside. So overall, it’s nice that this product focuses on skin hydration (also into deeper layers of the skin), Skin-barrier fortification as well as soothing the skin. Do I prefer this or the Toner?: If I had to choose one, I think this is more unique in texture and provides a hydrating finish to the skin over the toner. Review of the Toner is HERE.

Their Clean Line is made with sensitive skin in mind. It’s an extra gentle skincare line with simple ingredients sourced from nature. It’s also 100% vegan and eco-friendly. Benefits of lotus water in skincare This is a really good moisturizer for sensitive skin folks like me, especially those who also want clearer complexion and has anti-aging concerns. Key Ingredients: Niacinamide is the star ingredient in here (I can’t seem to find any papers discussing distilled Lotus Water and any benefits when applied to the skin topically). Niacinamide helps fortify the skin’s barrier, moisturises the skin, brightens the skin and recent research has shown it may be a potential antioxidant. It’s also sebum regulating (so could be good against pimple formation). Kaempferol is added which is an Antioxidant (soothes the skin). Lotus flowers are known for their self-purifying and self-cleansing abilities. If you’ve ever seen one, notice how beautifully they bloom in muddy and murky waters.Free of harmful and unnecessary additives, lotus water takes up 75% of Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Cream’s ingredients – greater than its other content of purified water. Active ingredients that effectively help boost moisture make up more than 95% of the Lotus Water Cream. Other notable ingredients: Glycerin + Pentylene Glycol (Moisturising). Aquaxyl (Sugars such as Xylitol, Anhydroxylitol, Glucose and Xylitylglucoside) help hydrate the skin (and draw water into the skin). Panthenol + Allantoin are also included (Soothing). Lotus water extract: absorbs damaging toxins out of your skin for a clearer and cleaner complexion. I'm From - Mugwort Cream: I raved about this in an I'm From review I posted here. It has a really light, whipped cream-gel texture that's unlike anything I've ever felt before. It has a very slight herbal scent that I enjoy. It doesn't pill under makeup and leaves your skin feeling moisturised all day and night. It's more occlusive than ordinary gel moisturisers but does not leave an unpleasant finish. This is good for dry skin but maybe not during Winter. Recommended for oily skin, sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, combination skin. 10/10. I start my day by cleansing my face with Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser. I use Skin Essentials Activating Treatment Lotion as toner and essence at night.

Multi-tasking. Like all Rovectin products, I love that this moisturizer multi-tasks. It doesn’t just moisturize and hydrate. It also absorbs damaging toxins out of your skin for a clearer and cleaner complexion. And the antioxidant kaempferol helps restore balance and delivers anti-aging properties. Fragrance-Free. You know I’m a big fan of fragrance-free skincare products and happily this cream has no scent at all.ROVECTIN Clean Lotus Water Cream is a mild, lightweight and hydrating gel cream formulated with only essential ingredients to achieve a healthy, clean, and clearer complexion. Nelumbo nucifera flower extract, glycerin, pentylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, niacinamide, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, water, sodium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, panthenol, cetearyl olivate, hydrogenated polydecene, sorbitan olivate, hydroxyacetophenone, hydroxyethylcellulose, allantoin, trideceth10, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, xylitol, glucose. Other things to know So before trying a new product, it pays to do a little bit of research first. Pay special attention to ingredients that you might have a reaction to. Highly rich in ingredients with Anti-bacterial properties, instantly calms and soothes acne-prone and agitated skin.

Purito - Centella Green Level Recovery Cream: This is a lightweight gel cream that helps soothe red and inflammed skin. My friend who has acne-prone skin really enjoys this product. It has a centella/tea tree scent that I don't like but some do. Keep that in mind though if you're sensitive to essential oils. I have sensitive skin and this didn't bother my skin, just my nose haha. Still, my acne-prone friend swears by it. Recommended for oily skin, acne-prone skin. 9.5/10.

20% off on buy 2 shoes

Which is why I was so excited to receive this Lotus Water Cream from their Clean Line for review. I’ve heard so many good things. Let’s get to it. What is Rovectin’s Clean Line? Free of alcohol, fragrance, essential oils, silicone, paraben, sulfate, carcinogen, artificial colour, and steroid. This Lotus Water Cream is made of a whopping 75% lotus water. The full ingredient list is below ( source): Their LHA Blemish Ampoule has replaced most of the serums in my routine. And their Aqua Soothing UV Protector has a permanent place in my sunscreen rotation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment