276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marylebone Gin, 70 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Tasting Notes: Delicate and complex, it has floral notes on the nose with strong juniper and citrus grapefruit on the palate. From the priory tasting i knew this was a very smoth and Beautiful tasting gin (the strength helps a lot! to a unique recipe using a combination of 13 botanicals including juniper, lime flower, lemon balm, clove, liquorice, chamomile and grapefruit alongside the traditional juniper. San Fransisco World Spirits Competition - DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL - Gin World Gin Awards 2014 - Worlds Best Traditional Style Gin - Third Place 70cl ⋅ 40.

Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox! In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Other non-essential cookies are used to track visits anonymously and collect information for making reports.

Our highly skilled team of engravers treat your message as a bottle decoration and individually align your message to provide the optimum design for the amount of space available. Turned out distilling was in his blood, as it has proved to be for his son, his grandson all the way down through eight generations to Johnny Neill, who carries the family torch forward today.

The General Wine Company sources wines from all over the world, but with a particular focus on small, independent producers. For larger groups we can still obtain a high level of detail when studied closely and can rely on how light reflects on the completed bottles. Ideal for having alone or mixed, the gin will make a great addition to a good Londoner’s drinks cabinet. Based around the Pleasure Gardens which existed on Marylebone High Street in the 17th/18th centuries, our award winning gin dates back 8 generations and is distilled in Marylebone in small batches from a beautiful copper pot still. Nose Floral citrus blossom and aromatic chamomile, with underlying (somewhat festive) hints of clove and orange.Personally I think it’s a tad expensive but in fairness that’s probably off the back of it’s world gin award.

using a combination of botanicals including juniper, lime flower, lemon balm, clove, liquorice, chamomile and grapefruit. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. Disclaimer: Awards given to Marylebone Gins seen in image (left) are from the World Gin Awards 2020.We hope we've answered your question but if we haven't please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via the CONTACT page.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment