276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Enemy

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bozo - Wears a policeman's helmet and is usually found on guard at the gates, he blames everything on the fact that he's an idiot. He was once one of the Cathedral kids, but left them and joined Parliament prior to the events of The Fear. Bozo dies in the Battle of Hyde Park. In the American publication of the series, the cutoff age for infection is raised to sixteen years old.

Ollie - A red haired boy, he is very intelligent and is described as a good shot with his sling shot. He is in charge of ranged fighters known as the Skirmishers. He is fifteen at the end of The Enemy, with his birthday the following day.Nicola - Prime minister at the House of Parliament. Described as being pretty with red hair and green eyes. She respects David but doesn't like him and it is suggested that she has feelings for Ed. Meets her demise in The End, after David shoots her for rejecting him. Age of Host: The disease's primary hosts are human adults over sixteen years old. Children under fourteen (sixteen in the American release) are unable to be affected by the disease due to not having been alive while the disease was initially spreading to its hosts. For example, Mad Matt was bitten by an infected lunch lady at his school, and did not show any symptoms of the infection. Elderly people are also immune to the disease, as confirmed by The Hunted. [6] The Mad King- A boy with some disability, a large body, watery eyes, heavy brow and a stiff walk. He is the proxy leader of the Ascot kids but doesn't speak often and what he says is nonsense that Arno Fletcher interprets.

Rose- The Palace's head of medicine. She treats all wounds there and is considered a professional of her trade, by kid standards. DogNut sets out for the Natural History Museum in spring, presumably late March or early April based on the weather, which was described with the mornings being described as "frosty". Wiki and Jibber-jabber try to recruit kids in the Natural History Museum to celebrate World Book Day. [12] Jamey, Adamand Will- A few boys from Rowhurst who were killed by infected teachers during the early stages of the outbreak.

Anita - A girl from a group based in Notting Hill during the early days of the outbreak, which initially also contained Jester, Shadowman, Rose and Persephone. She is the original leader, and eventually became corrupt with power and started making rash decisions, which caused her death and the deaths of others. Shadowman compares her to Saif. Arno Fletcher - A small, skinny boy with long hair who is a born politician. He is the true leader of the Ascot kids and was the inventor of the Ascot Races. The Collector - One of the main villains in The Fear, he is a large fat father with a beard, who collects children and tortures them, to the point of killing them, then disfigures them to make them in to decoys The Tower kids rescue a girl named Tish, who is from St. Paul's Cathedral. Small Sam plans to escape from the Tower of London. Well when anyone ever asks me what I do, I always just say I’m a writer. Pretty much everything I’ve ever done has always started with writing. So when I was in a band I was writing songs, I got into TV by being a writer, and over the years if I’ve ever had a clash between a performing job and a writing job I’ve always gone with the writing job. It’s what I enjoy doing most.

Curly Sam - One of the three Sam's. He has curly hair and is said to be one of the annoying kids who believe they know everything. Day 4 - Jordan into town, second meeting, kids move into Victoria and Albert Museum and Westminster Abby. Day 1 of The Dead: Three weeks since electricity has been out, roughly one month of infected London. It has been ten days since Matthew Palmer has holed up inside the school chapel.A group of kids known as The Squatters make their home in St. James's Park, with a boy named Just John as their leader. They become enemies of David King, who wants to expand his rule into St. James's Park. Well I try to avoid writing characters that are hard to do, and I find that they are, I just kill ‘em! Franny - Shy head gardener for the palace kids, gives Ollie a lettuce with a slug in and claims that David will be able to solve all problems. She is shown to have feelings for David. She wears glasses.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment