276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Professionnel Serioxyl, Denser Hair Serum,For Men and Women with Thinning Hair or Hair Loss, Daily Scalp Treatment, 90 ml

£34£68.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next I'll show you how to enrich your blood with a special combination of super healthy nutrients that will go to work healing your scalp and intenslely nourishing your hair. The product comes in a glass bottle and it has a screw top lid. There is a dropper attached to the lid which helps to dispense the product hygienically and easily. The product is colourless and has a runny texture just like water. It has a slight floral scent which dissipates after a while. They recommend you to use 4 pumps full till the marking on the dropper per day. You can do two pumps at night and two in morning. Another key ingredient is Resveratrol, which is well-known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.

But, let’s get one thing straight – this product is not a miracle worker. It won’t magically transform your hair overnight. However, with consistent use, it may help promote hair growth and give you the fuller look that you desire. But what really sets this treatment apart is its easy-to-use application process, making it perfect for busy people who don’t have time for regular salon visits. Next, apply the treatment directly to your scalp, focusing on areas where you notice thinning hair or hair loss. Serioxyl is the ultimate range of hair growth products designed for thinning hair. Each Serioxyl hair loss product uses densifying and strengthening formulations to visibly improve hair density when used together as a full hair regime. First on the list is Stemoxydine, a patented molecule that can increase hair density. This crucial ingredient helps to promote new hair growth by targeting the stem cells in the hair follicles, facilitating their proliferation, and thus, leading to increased hair volume.This product is an excellent choice for people who have thinning hair or are experiencing hair loss. In this section, we’ll go over how to use L’oreal Serioxyl Denser Hair Treatment step by step. Anyways, so I started using Loreal Serioxyl about two months ago. I decided to blog about it later, only after I’ve tried and tested it. The serioxyl range is for thinning hair has two different sets; In-salon treatment kit and at home treatment. I will be reviewing Serioxyl Denser hair serum. If you’ve been facing hairfall for a long time and now notice patches where there is no hair, then this is for you. Serioxyl is a patent of Loreal at the moment which is a combination of neohersperidin and stemoxydine. Loreal claims that if applied daily for three months, this serum adds volume and densifies hair. It actually give life to dead cells and make them function again thus you will notice 1700 new strands of hair. BUT DOES IT WORK? These hair growth products are perfect to use in conjunction with our Serioxyl Advanced Denser Hair Serum - a daily hair loss treatment for those wanting denser, more luscious hair. It's powered by Stemoxydine 5% + Resveratrol. Whether you’ve been struggling with hair loss or simply want to boost your hair’s natural volume, Serioxyl Denser Hair Treatment is the way to go.

Using L’oreal Professional Serioxyl Denser Hair Treatment is easy, but consistent use is key to seeing visible results.CONS: 1st matapang lang ung amoy ng serum kapag inapply pero mawawala din after 30 mins ung smell...2nd is ung price lang talaga...pricey Finally, leave the treatment on for a minimum of eight hours or overnight for best results. It’s crucial to avoid washing your hair or applying any other products until you’re ready to remove the treatment. In conclusion, L’oreal Professional Serioxyl Denser Hair Treatment is an amazing solution for anyone looking to improve their hair growth. First and foremost, it’s essential to make sure your hair is clean and dry before applying the treatment. It’s best to use a clarifying shampoo to remove any buildup on your hair and scalp. After shampooing your hair, towel dry your hair to remove any excess water. Frankly, this is too much for me. I only use one pump per night on the areas that I think need new hair. Before brushing my hair I parted my hair in sections to reveal my scalp. I then used the dropper to dispense the product into my scalp. After putting the product in my hair, I massaged my scalp really well to ensure the product is absorbed into my scalp. The product absorbed into my hair really well and there were no telltale signs of me wearing this product.

Recommended also for Men (natry ni hubby nawala din ung haifall nya and kumapal pa ung hair!) and sa mga mommies! Use the dropper provided with the product to apply the treatment in small sections. Then, gently massage the treatment into your scalp using your fingertips.

The L’oreal Professional Serioxyl Denser Hair Treatment is a game-changer when it comes to hair growth. Its unique blend of ingredients aims to stimulate and revitalize the scalp, promoting healthy hair growth. Resveratrol acts as an antioxidant that helps protect your hair from damage, promoting healthier, stronger strands.

In this section, we’ll take a deep dive into the top ingredients that make this hair treatment stand out. Firstly, My apologies for not being able to blog as often as I would like to. My work life balance is all messed up. I am trying to find a balance and failing miserably. Thanks to the crazy wedding season in Pakistan It really works! Since nung nanganak ako noong 2017 and nag 1 year na si baby problem ko talaga ang hairfall...nagtry na ako ng ibang mga shampoo and conditioner ganun pa din and mas dumadami p talaga ung hairfall ang lalong nagninipis ung hair ko and dry and damaged din ung hair ko...1 week lng ng paggamit ko napansin ko na agad ung result...nabawasan ung mga hairfall...in fairness nakakalahati ko pa lng ung serum kumapal n ung hair ko mas lumambot pa ung hair...Alcohol Denat, Aqua/​Water, Diethyllutidinate, Resveratrol, Ethyl Ester Of Pvm/​Ma Copolymer, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Parfum/​Fragrance The key ingredient in this product is a combination of Stemoxydine and Resveratrol. Stemoxydine is a molecule that claims to promote hair growth by increasing the amount of hair in the anagen phase (meaning, the phase in which your hair is actively growing).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment