276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sennheiser G4me Zero Gaming Headphones with Microphone Black

£99.995£199.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The starkest difference is likely due to the seal the upgraded ear pads create. The experience is more immersive, with sound effects creating a space much larger than the Game Zeros little brother. The microphone has a frequency response of 50 to 16,000 Hz and a sensitivity of -38 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz. Comfort doesn’t tell the same story, thankfully. The ear cups are very comfortable, with extra large plush velvet ear pads. The only downside to these is that they can get a little gummed up if you sweat a lot while gaming. On top, there’s plenty of padding to keep your head nice and comfortable, even during long gaming sessions. Its experience in audio products is probably a good explanation. It’s a different and one that, as an audio guy, I prefer, but gamers may not. It’s certainly not the normal frequency response you’d expect out of a pair of gaming headphone and, while it’s not bad, it’s something that should be considered. Sennheiser Game One Overall

The Game Zeros are more or less the same headphones internally. While the slight improvement in sound is worth noting, it’s not much compared to the extra features and better build quality on these cans. Sennheiser Game Zero Overall and, thus, ideal for extended hours of gameplay as well. EPOS achieved the perfect balance in terms of the device’s I liked the Sennheiser Game Zero, but I wanted to love it. There’s no denying that the headset is extremely comfortable and portable, and that it provides spectacular sound for competitive games. On the other hand, there’s also no denying that it overemphasizes (and sometimes distorts) voices, and its microphone alone is not worth the huge price spike over a comparable set of music headphones. I usedTheWitcher3as a test subject. It is theperfect guinea pigasthemusic score of this game is superb. I was blown away.I must say that theatmospheric ambiance is perfectly captured. For FPS gaming, I played PUBG and Icouldhear my enemies’ footsteps clearly. The gunshotswerealso immersive and explosions – realistic. Hats off to Sennheiser for capturing such gamer goodness.Compatibility is also quite similar between these gaming headphones. Both are compatible with any computer or gaming console with a TRS or TRRS port. Additionally, they are both plug-and-play, which means they do not require any additional software or drivers to work.

All materials are of high quality; there are no points of criticism regarding the workmanship. Despite the robust materials, the 300 gram headset is comparatively light. Sennheiser thus creates a good mixture of robustness, design and pleasant weight – the latter should be an advantage, especially when worn for long periods of time. Additionally, the ear cups are actually larger. The Game Ones could clamp down on the edge of your ear depending on how you wear them. Such is not the case here, though. The Game Zeros have larger earcups to accommodate, completely sealing off the sound.NOISE-CANCELING MIC - Crystal clear conversations ensured with the professional quality noise-canceling microphone that automatically mutes when boom arm is raised. The collapsible nature of Game Zero is quite impressive. With its swiveling earcups, you can almost flatten it. On the other hand, the Sennheiser Game One is not as flexible; you can only adjust the width of the headband by sliding the earcups in and out.

Similarly, both pairs of headphones models come with interchangeable cables; a TRRS braided cable or two TRS cables. The TRRS connection is used with more modern laptops that feature a single integrated audio port that functions as both a microphone and headphones. It’s also useful if you’re using this headphone in conjunction with your phone.Some of the Game Zero’s predecessors, with fairly high impedance, required an amp for the audio to be brought up to an ideal level. But with fairly high sensitivity and impedance as low as 50-ohms on the Zero, it is good to go with the on-board audio of pretty much any motherboard. Not having to use any third-party software, equalizer or device to enjoy the sound of your liking is a relief. Now to the weird part. You know how epic the dialogues in Mass Effect 3 are. The way Commander Shepard speaks has the conviction that will get you hyped up. When I used GAME ZERO during gameplay, voices sounded distant. After all, you are supposed to be hearing them from right in front of you for the sake of those fiery motivational speeches. I’m a former audio engineer, who researched and tested both of these popular headphones models to help you determine which option is best to take your gaming experience to the next level. The Sennheiser Game Zero and the Game One share similar sound characteristics on paper. Both headphone pairs have a frequency response of 15Hz to 28000Hz, and their mics have a frequency response of 50Hz to 16000Hz.

The plush velvet material on the ear pads is gone too. Sennheiser ditched those in favor of a leatherette covering with triple-layer memory foam on the inside. This is not only much more comfortable but means the pads won’t get nasty if you’re prone to sweat.The Sennheiser GAME ZERO is a great audio device from a company with a known history of manufacturing excellent audio products. If you areinneed of immersive gaming headphones, the GAMEZEROis a strong candidate. The dual TRS connection is intended for use with older laptops, desktop computers, and other systems that utilize two TRS ports for the microphone and headphones. Tough one, right? Let me start by saying that both the Sennheiser Game One and Game Zero have quite a number of similarities and both are great for gaming. Ultimately, it comes down to three things: In terms of earcups, Game One features plush velvet earcups that wrap comfortably around your ears. These oval-shaped earcups make listening to music for extended periods of time more comfortable, as they do not press against your ears. The mics also contribute to the similarity of these two headphones’ features. When not in use, you can easily swing the mic upward. When you raise the mic, a mute function is automatically triggered.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment