276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Home and Garden Router POF 1400 ACE (1400 W, in carrying case)

£65.5£131.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Then, using a spanner in a confined space, you need to loosen/tighten the bit, similar to the way you would a drill.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Probably other sets would work as well, but I wanted to make sure the weak link was likely to be me, so any necessary problem solving would have a simple starting point! Please note that cordless products will normally have a shorter warranty of just 1 Year for the battery and or charger supplied. Still not complaining I would have been stuck without it and it turned out a decent result so happy.

Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, Finland, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Poland, Puerto Rico, Republic of Croatia, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U. I was torn between this one and the more expensive POF 1400 ACE - however this one was on special offer so that made my mind up for me. The Bosch Constant Electronic keeps the selected speed constant at all times and ensures optimum cut quality. This isn't aided by the fact that the manual includes instructions for the next model up, which DOES have adjustments available without these shenanigans. Took off one star for the manual being hard to understand, if I get a moment I will see if there are any videos online that explain it better.Enjoy a free 2 year guarantee, which can be extended to 3 years when the tool is registered on MyBosch. You may think "it's only a box" but the box allows the tool to be stowed under the stairs cupboard and be easy to identify. To claim the full warranty a registration form may need to be completed - please check the paperwork enclosed with this product when purchased.

When trying to change the chuck (the bit that surrounds the collet), it stayed in the router once the chuck was out. It's got some handy attachments to use to get perfect straight plunge cuts and has a dust extractor fitting should you want to avoid chippings going everywhere. I too thought about some kind of lift but I use the table so infrequently that I just nudge it up or down to the correct height. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Bosch router perfect for light home and less occasional use as opposed to the blue Bosch professional range. You can see the features on web site video; some of them I particularly like is the light, vacuum hose attachment hole to help make the work piece clear for router cutting. People have complained about the spring being too strong making it hard to adjust the depth by hand. Ideal for cutting grooves for wood joints or edge profiles, but also performing demanding routing work, such as producing special mouldings in many types of wood.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment