276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse RGB Backlit 20 Programmable Buttons Earplug 4 centimeters Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tried it in Minecraft, can swap thru the item bar with the default settings, by default they are no diff than the 0-9 keys on your keyboard. Use the sliders to adjust speed and SmartShift sensitivity. You can also change the direction of the scroll and thumb wheel, and set the scroll wheel to Ratchet or Freespin: At the bottom, you get four Teflon grips coupled with a yellow steel accent extending from the bottom to the left side. – Features and Performance: Built for Gaming If you’re looking for a budget-friendly mouse with good MMO and MOBA capabilities, look no further than the Logitech G600. It has quality features and functions for its price tag and promises a performance worthy of the Logitech brand name. – Design and Comfort: Large and Comfortable

In this Logitech G600 vs. Corsair Scimitar comparison, a lot of credit must go to the Corsair Scimitar for the DPI and level of sensitivity. It’s a responsive mouse and boasts a DPI reaching up to 16,000.What’s more, you get up to 16,000 DPI, coupled with a PixArt PMW3367 sensor with DPI adjustments. These are exceptional features for top-level activities like gaming. It has a very long cord, it does not have a woven cord, but to me that's fine, I don't like those getting all frayed after a while and just kinking up my cord worse than it would without it over time. There’s also RGB lighting with a plethora of colors that change with your settings. – Braided Cables and More Button Functions The Logitech G600 is as sharp and great-looking as they come with a fantastic grip. Your hand will rest on the mouse with your ring finger settling nicely on the third button. It is a large mouse and will do well in medium to large-size hands. The mouse glides very well. I can rest my thumb on the side buttons and move the mouse around easily without actually pressing the side buttons. Sometimes I rest my thumb just beyond or below the G9 button. Either works well for me...depends on what I am using the mouse for.

A huge selling point about Corsair's product is the fact that the 12 buttons on the side are on a patented 'slider' that can be positioned to take into account your hand and grip for maximum comfort. Depending on what you need, either of these mouse options will be a fantastic addition to your rig. To that end, if extra buttons are your thing, the Logitech G600 is a good choice with its customizable options. The weight is balanced and not too heavy/light, though some serious gamers might like the option to adjust this.

The palm grip works here, so the G600 is not the mouse for you if you’re a fingertip user. Besides, the Logitech G600 weight makes it a heavy mouse. The Corsair Scimitar Pro USB Optical mouse is one rather heavy and big mouse. It’s bigger than the standard muse and has a grip style suitable for palm grip and claw grip holders.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment