276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Phimostretch Phimosis Stretcher Rings Kit - 20 Rings from 3mm to 38 mm Included in Phimosis Stretching kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hi........got the NOVOGLAN kit and am on day 5 of stretching........just wanted to let yu know that I am impressed with how easy it is to use and how painless it is! I believe it is going to do as promised! thank you! If your foreskin doesn’t open very much and your phimotic band is less than 16 mm, chances are that you may not yet be able to insert two fingers to do a phimosis stretching exercise manually. In this case, you will need to modify the above mentioned 2 finger protocol slightly. Here is how to do it-

Rings provide gentle consistent stretch uniformly to the phimotic band in all directions. If you really want to cure phimosis, rings are the most important part of your phimosis stretching protocol. Here is how the process works with rings- Be gentle: Avoid using excessive force or pressure when using the Novoglan stretcher. Instead, be patient and consistent with your stretching routine, allowing your foreskin to adjust and become more flexible over time. Don’t wait too long to get medical help. If the cream doesn’t help within four to eight weeks, see your doctor for treatment. Seek immediate medical help if you have painful swelling or difficulty peeing. Just make sure to buy a good lubricant such as Organic Coconut Oil to use along with the Phimostretch rings. That is all you will ever need to resolve phimosis, other than some patience and consistency with using these rings. My doctor gave me two options: circumcision or stretching. Sure the NOVOGLAN Gentle Foreskin Stretcher doesn’t look pretty, but it sure does work. Thank you NOVOGLAN.”Adult circumcision is often painful and a very expensive treatment for relieving a tight foreskin (phimosis). However, it’s not the only solution. You are only using Q-tips here because your foreskin hole isn’t big enough yet to allow stretching it using fingers. Once your foreskin loosens up enough you should avoid using Q-tips any more and switch to using your fingers instead. Frenulum stretching

Manufactured to the highest quality and regulatory standards in Australia, this class 1 medical device boasts an impressive success rate, with 93% of users reporting successful outcomes in managing their phimosis conditions. With its non-invasive and user-friendly design, this tight foreskin treatment can be comfortably and easily applied at home.With that said, I tore a bit (I'm sure others can relate to that kind of pain...) and my urologist basically said to me, "Look, when the foreskin gets compromised and an infection follows, it's basically going to become an unfortunate pattern in the future." Should you circumcise a child to avoid phimosis in the future?– no. If your child is showing no signs of phimosis there is no need to have them circumcised to prevent the condition in the future. If a bacterial or fungal infection is causing phimosis and other symptoms like swelling or discharge, a doctor may prescribe antibiotics to kill the infectious bacteria or fungi. Do not be disheartened if you have tight foreskin or phimosis. Look for solutions and there surely is one here readily available. What to expect with steroid creams – after two weeks, you should be able to start gradually stretching the foreskin once a day. You should only do this after being shown how by a doctor. You should do this gently to avoid damaging the foreskin. Research has shown that this form of treatment is often successful at first. For example, one study showed that the use of a steroid cream in children was 62% successful. However, the use of a steroid cream often needs to be repeated and is not always a permanent solution.

If you're dealing with tight foreskin or phimosis, a balloon foreskin stretcher like the Novoglan medical device can provide a non-surgical treatment solution that's affordable and easy to use. However, it's important to prioritise your safety and well-being when using any medical device. Here are a few key tips to keep in mind:I realize this is a sensitive topic and I'll try and carry the review with grace. So I've had severe phimosis my entire life, and although I could have physical intimacy with a woman - it could only be achieved through a properly fitting condom and lubrication added to the reservoir tip. Many men suffer in silence due to the discomfort and pain associated with a tight foreskin (phimosis). A tight foreskin, not only causes physical discomfort, but for many it can impact sexual enjoyment, self-confidence and general wellbeing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment