276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Too Many Reasons to Live: My Autobiography

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rob and Kevin won eight Super League titles in fourteen years with Rugby League’s Leeds Rhinos. However, it is the story of their enduring friendship that has captured the heart of the nation. In 2019 Rob received a devastating diagnosis of Motor Neurone Disease and, since then, his inspiring determination to shine a spotlight on the illness and Kevin’s tireless fundraising for the MND community, has given hope to others who are suffering. Watter kant': South Africa rugby stars speak in Afrikaans and appear to make light of Bongi Mbonambi's 'white ****' England slur row as they warm up Schumacher's lawyer explains why there's no 'final report' on F1 icon's condition - and even his friends are prevented from giving updates on his state I ask Rob if he worries about not being able to swallow one day, which would mean the insertion of a PEG (Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy) so he can be fed through a tube. “I have not thought about that part of my journey,” he says. “I hope to get a bit better through various treatments. I think I will improve.” In a BBC video advertising the show, Burrow tells children: “Hello, I’m Rob, I can’t use my voice in the way that maybe you can, which is why I use this computer to talk for me. I use my eyes to gaze or look at the words and it speaks for me. It’s like magic.”

MD of Macmillan Children's Books said: " We have an ongoing commitment to publish important and inspiring books for children and readers of all ages, and this acquisition builds on our reputation for best-selling, important children’s books by some of the most influential names in the world." Rob Burrow sidesteps past Paul Wellens on his way to a memorable try in Leeds Rhinos’ Grand Final win in 2011. Photograph: Craig Brough/Action Images Footballers could PULL OUT of 2034 Saudi World Cup due to workload issues, warns head of PFA... with the event set to be held in winter AGAIN, forcing extended domestic campaigns Footballers could PULL OUT of the 2034 Saudi World Cup due to workload issues, warns head of the PFA... with... Burrow and Kevin Sinfield, the Leeds captain who lifted the Super League trophy for the fifth time since 2004, had both said "It's not how you start, it's how you finish" before they even left the pitch.

It wasn’t so much that I ignored the naysayers, it’s more that I didn’t really hear them. When they said I was too small, it went in one ear, out the other. I suppose you’d call that focus. Jose Mourinho is SENT OFF for goading Monza's bench and labelling them cry babies after Stephan El Shaarawy scores Roma's late winner Lindsey says: “When you look in Rob’s mouth you see quite a lot of muscle wastage with his tongue so he needs food he can swallow easily. Pasta and meat are difficult because he needs to chew those. Cristiano Ronaldo demands a referee is substituted after team-mate Talisca's goal was ruled out during Al-Nassr's cup win over Al-Ettifaq

I was already well aware of MND but have learned so much more about the process one goes through when diagnoses and also how criminally underfunded research into this is in the UK. The Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon took place on Sunday 14 May 2023 with the start and finish at the iconic Headingley Stadium, where Association Patron Rob accomplished some of his greatest sporting achievements. Rob Burrow is one of the greatest rugby league players of all time. And the most inspirational. As a boy, Rob was told he was too small to play the sport. Even when he made his debut for Leeds Rhinos, people wrote him off as a novelty. But Rob never stopped proving people wrong. During his time at Leeds, for whom he played almost 500 games, he won eight Super League Grand Finals, two Challenge Cups and three World Club Challenges. He also played for his country in two World Cups. The two BBC programmes (second one screened for the first time tonight) about Rob are also a must watch although very upsetting at times.Max Verstappen's model girlfriend is left unimpressed as he's BOOED after winning the US Grand Prix - but the Dutchman remains unfazed by the reaction Tyldesley doubles down on criticism of Sky Sports' pre-match Manchester derby coverage with as he posts that he is 'more of a Mike Skinner man' I’m too weak to make myself a coffee. Just turning in bed is murder. It’s difficult watching Lindsey do so much. It makes me feel worthless. Rob says: "I used to love reading to my own children as part of their bedtime routine. I was so excited and honoured to be given the opportunity to read a CBeebies Bedtime Story. Barcelona reveal CGI footage of their 'insane' stadium's renovation plans which includes a complete upper-tier reconstruction and new Spotify-branded roof

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment