276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Face Paintoos FP201 Disney Frozen II (Temporary Face Paint Tattoos)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In Frozen 2 Anna wears a dress with a bright dragon fly embroidered on it which could be an interesting centerpiece for a crown. We like to use a flat Jest Paint Bolt Brush 1” Stroke to load up a small rainbow cake and paint beautiful crowns!

Have fun with all of our frozen winter inspired face and body painting makeup products and show us what you have done! Disney®'s version of the Snow Queen: Disney Frozen® was a smash hit in 2013 and now, after a little Frozen Fever, Disney®'s Frozen 2 is coming out this November! Fairy Kisses Iridescent Crystal Jewel Face Sticker For Raves, Festivals, Outfits, Costumes, and More! Don’t miss your chance be become a member of our family today and transform yourself into a proud and qualified face painter! The ice princess is very popular these days, and sure to please any requests from the movie, Frozen.Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Stenciling takes some practice, so make sure you get a hang of it before you stencil on an array of snowflakes. If you find your self overwhelmed by they fancy eye masks or i f you have a princess that just wants something small and quick you can paint a one eye design that they will love. These face painting designs are also great if you need to paint a lot of frozen designs in a short amount of time. I work with Black only on the eyes because I want them to stand out from this design, while for the rest I use a dark brown color.

Please remember that Disney Frozen® and Disney® are registered trade marks of Disney Enterprises, Inc. If you want to recreate a Frozen or Winter look, simply get some face paints, like white, blue, silver, some split cakes with frozen like colors, a snowflake stencil and some fun glitters and make it happen! When we got a box from I Love To Create, we found some Tulip face paints and glitter tattoos to play with. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.TAG Frozen Split Cake combines Pearl Blue, Pearl Teal and Pearl Silver face paints from TAG and can be used for stunning girly designs, especially "Frozen" and similar themes. Amerikan Body Art Royal Blue Cosmetic Glitter is a combination of UV Glitter and multi color glitter (Holographic) polyester glitter with a fantastic opaque finish in a bright, blacklight reactive color, ideal for face painting, glitter eyeliner, and glitter tattoos. Anna and Elsa have flowers on some of their dresses and can they can be seen wearing purple, berry wine, bright spring green, super dark blue, pink and more! Browse our large collection of frozen winter inspired face paints, glitters and stencils and create your perfect look! If you really want to step up your game and impress your little princesses then check out these snowflake stencils that will speed up your designs!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment