276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hyundai 62cc 20” Petrol Chainsaw, 2-Stroke Easy-Start, Anti-Vibration, Powerful Heavy-Duty 6.9kg Includes Storage Bag, bar Cover and 3 Year Warranty

£74.995£149.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The P6220C 62cc 2-stroke petrol chainsaw from P1 Power Equipment is a heavy-duty chainsaw designed to deal with tough sawing requirements. When not in use, the HYC6200X can be stored safely with the included carry bag and supplied bar cover that protects the all-important cutting links on the chain from getting damaged and keeps the bar in good condition. Chainsaw Safety Accessories - Included with the chainsaw is a carry bag, a tool kit, two chains and a bar cover for protecting the bar and chain links. This powerful chainsaw’s 62cc 2-stroke engine has EURO 5 engine technology, which lowers fuel consumption and emissions whilst maintaining a powerful cutting speed. The saw starts easy and handles well. The chains are super sharp and combined with the powerful engine made cutting logs a pleasure and not the chore it had previously been. What would have taken me an hours cutting took 15 minutes!

There are several types of chainsaws available, any of which may be suitable for your needs. These include: Petrol Engine - The chainsaw is cordless, giving you freedom over where you take it. It has a 62cc 2-stroke engine with EURO 5 technology and a high power to weight ratio. It's also easy to start thanks to its recoil system. The fuel tank has a 550ml capacity. Just like most of the best petrol chainsaws that I reviewed, this one is equipped with a well-placed on/off button, a large trigger, a choke button, and a primer button. It also comes with a decompression button that supposedly makes it easy to start the chainsaw from cold. This was the only chainsaw I reviewed that had this feature. On extracting the bits from the box, I had the first "better than expected" moment, the build quality and robust construction materials were obvious. Putting the parts together was a simple enough task although doing this reveale d the one reservation I have about the machine and that is with the chain tensioning mechanism which has a plastic adjuster screw. However, setting it up went well and the initial chain adjustment wasn't a problem.Safety: Chainsaws are incredibly dangerous to use, so always make sure you choose something with suitable safety features like a chain brake and chain catcher. Also, you need to wear safety gear when operating the saw, so don’t forget protective gear like a hard helmet, goggles, chainsaw gloves etc.

Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41 I’ve been cutting wood for log burning for nine years now , and my second Ryobi chainsaw gave up totally a couple of weeks ago . The HYC6200X is a powerful 2-stroke petrol chainsaw from Hyundai This heavy-duty, durable and lightweight chainsaw has been specially designed to deal with tough sawing requirements, such as felling large trees, but is also suitable for smaller garden tasks such as chopping logs With its ergonomic and comfortable design, the HYC6200X also has anti-vibration technology to minimise any discomfort in your hands or arms whilst in use The HYC6200X is a powerful 2-stroke petrol chainsaw from Hyundai. This heavy-duty, durable and lightweight chainsaw has been specially designed to deal with tough sawing requirements, such as felling large trees, but is also suitable for smaller garden tasks such as chopping logs.This petrol chainsaw features a 62cc 2-stroke Hyundai engine with EURO 5 technology, lowering fuel consumption and any emissions, but maintaining a fast and powerful cutting speed. Here’s an update: the pull starter broke after just a few hours use. Called customer service this morning and a new part is in the post. They were very helpful and a real pleasure to deal with. I think the pull starter is probably a bit rubbish but knowing that there aftersales people are just a call away and the fact it was so easy to get the new part I’m still glad that I chose this one. It’s a good powerful saw and I highly recommend

stroke engines offer a fantastic power to weight ratio, offering a great way to maximise the power from your equipment whilst keeping weight comparably low Its automatic lubrication system ensures that the chain is always lubricated while in use to minimise downtime and keep the chain in good health. Regular servicing and correct chain sharpening will help ensure that it keeps delivering the excellence built-in as standard by Hyundai. Easy-To-Use Chainsaw Designed using the latest technology to cater to the changing conditions of the British garden, this rotary tiller, rotavator and cultivator makes tilling / breaking up solid, compacted soil as easy as possible thanks to its innovative design and easily-accessible controls. Adjustable Rotavator Depth YEAR WARRANTY for all 1500rpm Diesel Generators, subject to service records and maximum 500h/year (See separate warranty terms). stroke Hyundai petrol engine: High power to weight ratio for the most effortless and efficient wood cuttingstroke Hyundai petrol engine: High power to weight ratio for the most effortless and efficient wood cutting I am very happy that I have upgraded to a HYC6200X and now need to find some more logs so I have an excuse to get it out again! You do receive a spare chain and spark plug, a maintenance tool bag, a mixing bottle, and a storage bag with the Hyundai, but the same applies to the other two chainsaws too.

With its 1500W all-copper motor for high power and longevity delivering ample power to the 400rpm rotating tines, the HYT1500E is able to easily break up soil ready for planting. Advanced, Smart Tiller Design Performance - The Hyundai HYC6200X Chainsaw is a heavy duty chainsaw which is ideal for cutting down large trees, and other smaller garden jobs. It has a long 20 Inch (50.8cm) bar and achieves a maximum speed of 18 metres per second. The HYT1500E is an electric garden tiller and rotavator from Hyundai. Designed for vegetable gardens, smallholdings, and allotments, this electric tiller breaks up compacted soil with ease, making it ready to sow with grass, plants and vegetables. Time-Saving Tiller When not in use, the HYC6200X can be stored safely with the included carry bag and supplied bar cover that protects the all-important cutting links on the chain from getting damaged and keeps the bar in good condition was delivered this morning and had it together and running in 15 mins, first impression is that is a very good bit of kit and it has the power to do whatever you need done. started it a few times over the day and always started on first or second pull. well worth the money.

About Hyundai

Its automatic lubrication system ensures that the chain is always lubricated while in use to minimise downtime and keep the chain in good health. Regular servicing and correct chain sharpening will help ensure that it keeps delivering the excellence built-in as standard by Hyundai. Its automatic lubrication system ensures that the chain is always lubricated while in use to minimise downtime and keep the chain in good health.Regular servicing and correct chain sharpening will help ensure that it keeps delivering the excellence built-in as standard by Hyundai. Easy-To-Use Chainsaw

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment