276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mielle Organics Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner with Protein, 227 g

£2.765£5.53Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Babassu oil is high in sterols and tocopherols to improve hair and scalp health. It is also enriched with fatty acids and natural oils that help reduce frizz and flyaways. If you’re looking for a protein-free option, then Mielle’s

Mielle Organics is also pretty brilliant for anyone shopping on a budget. We all know that venturing beyond basic shampoo and conditioner into the world of leave-in masks and oils can get pretty pricey – and that’s before you factor in organic ingredients. Mielle Organics was founded by Indiana resident Monique Rodriguez in 2020. As a professional nurse and hair care enthusiast, Monique wanted to create a product that didn’t just detangle or add a bit of temporary gloss, but actually helped people’s hair get healthier and stronger.To help your hair better absorb the products you use, try adding heat! Heat helps to open up the hair strands so that the deep conditioner can penetrate the strand and go to work. To add heat to your hair care routine, try wrapping your head in a warm towel, using a heated head wrap, or putting on a plastic cap and sitting under a hooded dryer. Try Steaming For a great deep conditioning experience, turn to Mielle Organics products! My personal favorite is the Mielle She loved the scent and feel of Mielle’s hair care, and that they successfully moisturized her hair– after many, many unsuccessful experiences with other products.

Since its inception, Mielle Organics’ products have taken the hair care market by storm. After mere months, Mielle Organics was widely recognized for its results-driven products and excellent customer service.

If you haven’t gotten serious about deep conditioning, now is the time to add this essential step to your hair care routine. Why not start with

And to make it easier on you, we’ve labeled the protein levels for each of the below deep conditioners, so it’s impossible for you to make the wrong choice. But first, here’s a sneak peek: As a beauty editor, I spend about 60 percent of my day recommending hair products. Need a new hairspray? I've got a favorite. Wondering if you need a clarifying shampoo? Yes, you do. But the number one product I find myself testing, linking, and professing my love for is a deep conditioner. Dare I say, it's the most important hair product in your arsenal. She comments in her Mielle Organics review, “I like it a lot because it helps my hair grow stronger and protects my hair and scalp. It also smells really nice and makes my hair shine. I always recommend Mielle to any of my friends that have natural hair because it works so well.”All deep conditioners are not created equal. So while, generally, most deep conditioners are left on the hair for 15 to 30 minutes before rinsing, it’s always best to follow the manufacturer’s directions so you ensure you get the best results. Use Heat If your hair’s been left fragile from straightening or styling products, Mielle’s Exfoliating Shampoo Mongongo Oil is meant to give your hair a needed boost. This shampoo is formulated to thoroughly cleanse your hair and scalp of product build-up, drawing out dirt without harshly stripping away your natural oils. Detangling Co-Wash , Moisturizing Avocado Hair Milk, Adult Healthy Hair Formula, and the White Peony Leave-In Conditioner, just to name a few. With a heavy emphasis on incorporating organic ingredients being its “root to results,” Mielle Organics continues to create a line of natural beauty products for all hair types. Stylist Kendra Watson says, “The biggest thing you want to consider is moisture. To do that, you want to make sure the ingredients are organic, without parabens, or anything unnatural. Tea Tree oil is a great ingredient to look out for. It’s ideal for hair growth because it stimulates your scalp and helps fight bad bacteria and fungus to keep your hair growing.” TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask is a great all-natural option containing very minimal ingredients.

The brand’s Rosemary Mint Strengthening Hair Mask, one of the web’s favorite products, was praised for its ability to impart tons of much-needed moisture and give you great slip. Moisturising deep conditioners which are formulated with emollient butters like shea and mango butter, natural oils such as coconut, olive and almond oils and humectants and glycerin help replenish moisture, protect and keep your hair elastic (flexible) and in turn could help prevent breakage. Deep conditioning is my favourite step on wash day. There’s just something about putting a deep conditioning hair mask on and leaving it to do it’s magic for 30 minutes (OK sometimes longer…) I usually deep condition my hair (which is type 4 natural hair) once a week and I alternate between deep conditioners depending on what’s in my hair stash. Mielle Organics especially caters to women with curly and textured hair. Their products are meant to give you healthy, strong hair, maximize length, and give your hair tons of hydration and definition. The brand has collections specifically designed for Type 3 and Type 4 hair, and even lets you search their products according to your exact hair type. If you are on a healthy natural hair journey and want to retain hair length, a key step in achieving this is to use a deep conditioner regularly. Deep conditioners are essentially more intensive or concentrated versions of standard rinse out conditioners - they are perfect to use when your hair is in need of extra nourishment.Recently, Mielle Organics expanded into a line of skincare, with hydrating creams and serums, face masks, and scrubs using pomegranate and nourishing honey. She writes in her Mielle Organics review, “I am really happy with this product…I tried all types of products and even tried making my own, and still my hair was dry. I try to wash my hair every two weeks, using the matching shampoo and conditioner then used the leave in conditioner, after then using the twisting souffle. I wouldn’t change nothing about this product at all.” A deep conditioner is the answer to moisturizing dry hair, repairing brittle ends, helping prevent fairy knots, temporarily sealing split ends, smoothing frizzy hair and flyaways, and even strengthening your hair to prevent future damage. But (!) you've gotta make sure you choose the best deep conditioner for your hair type, concerns, and preferences, or you might accidentally make those issues worse. Lemme break it down: PSA: Read this before buying *any* deep conditioner

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment