276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS ROG Strix B660-I Gaming WiFi LGA 1700(Intel 12th Gen) Mini-ITX Motherboard(PCIe 5.0, 8+1 Power Stages, DDR5,WiFi 6,2.5 Gb LAN, 2xM.2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD Support, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C)

£166.545£333.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Intel classifications are for general, educational and planning purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. ROG Strix motherboards undergo an extensive certification program to ensure compatibility with the widest range of components and devices. hỗ trợ tốc độ mạng không dây cực nhanh, cải thiện số lượng thiết kế kết nối và hiệu năng tốt hơn trong môi trường kết nối không dây quá nhiều, mang đến trải nghiệm chơi game online cực mượt. AIDA64 Extreme bao gồm tính năng giám sát và chẩn đoán để phát hiện và ngăn chặn các sự cố phần cứng.

Intel Mini ITX WIFI Motherboard Gigabyte B660I AORUS PRO DDR4 Intel Mini ITX WIFI Motherboard

Four onboard LEDs indicate power status, and any problem with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis. Here the 12 power phases for VCore use 6+6 phases parallel power design to ensure maximum Turbo Boost and stability during higher and continuous loads. The board uses a 12+1+1 Twin Hybrid Digital VRM Design and has decently big heatsinks installed over the VRM.In the below table, you can check out the major differences in specs between Z690 and B660 chipsets. It is a micro-ATX form factor motherboard which means it can easily fit in a mini-tower or smaller cases.

ROG Strix B660-I Gaming WiFi | Gaming Motherboard | ASUS ROG UK

If you want RGBs, you’ll have to procure your own and attach them RGB/ARGB headers, as the B660-I Gaming is devoid of them otherwise, which seems to be a growing trend. This industry-leading system information tool provides detailed information about installed hardware and software, and it also provides benchmarks for measuring performance of the entire system or individual components.

The Asus ROG Strix B660-I Gaming WIFI may be the first Mini-ITX B660 board to land on our test bed, but it doesn’t disappoint. Enjoy complementary aesthetics, control and compatibility across AIO coolers, cases, peripherals, and much more. enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.

ASUS ROG Strix B660-I Gaming WiFi LGA 1700(Intel 12th Gen

GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slots to make each of them solid and durable. The VRM features 10+1 DrMOS power stages and has got decently large VRM heatsinks installed for cooling. The patented ROG I/O shield is finished in sleek matte black and comes pre-mounted, which further simplifies the process of installing the motherboard. ROG Strix B660-I Gaming WiFi features an innovative design that delivers diverse and wickedly fast connectivity options for supersmooth online experiences and ultrafast data transfers.

That battle will be fought by Asus and Gigabyte, and I'm giving it to Asus as the ROG Strix B660-I Gaming WiFi is available in the US and is in my opinion slightly better offering high quality audio and an extra M.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment