276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OLAPLEX No. 4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo, 250 ml (Pack of 1)

£3.8£7.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Step 2: Apply No. 4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo to wet hair. Lather and leave to process for one to three minutes. For more intense toning, leave on hair for up to five minutes. Use two to three times a week or as often as needed.

We are so grateful for your support and cannot wait for you to experience the latest additions to the Olaplex Product family! To achieve optimum results from this brightening shampoo, you should follow the instructions on the bottle. It’s also important to do a patch test inside your elbow or behind your ear and wait 48 hours to ensure there's no irritation. Welcome to the family, OLAPLEX Nº.4P! We just launched the newest addition to the OLAPLEX family, Nº.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo. 1 in 3 women have blonde hair, whether naturally or salon enhanced. Thanks to OLAPLEX, many of those blondes are healthy. When creating a new product, we thought, how do could we improve every step of the clients’ at-home care, which until now, hasn’t included color. Say hello to our first foray into color, Nº.4P! Whether you’re guilty of over bleaching your hair or using too much heat styling, we’ve all put our precious strands through the wringer. However, one brand that pops up again and again as the ultimate hair saviour is Olaplex. In fact, it took the number one spot as the hottest hair care brand in our 2022 Hair Report.We are excited to release the No.4 and No.5 just around the corner after 2 years of formulating from our chemists. The results have been amazing and I can’t wait for everyone to experience.” – Dean Christal, Founder of Olaplex

Olaplex isn’t like other hair treatments. While other hair care brands simply smooth over the problem, the Olaplex formula actually repairs the damage using their patented single ingredient Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate. This works on a molecular level to restore your hair. In fact, it is the only patented bond builder in the biz. Acai Berry Extract, a superfood high in antioxidants, also promotes healthy hair by strengthening each strand from the roots. It improves hair health and promotes new growth due to Acai’s high protein content, omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids as well as vitamins A, C, E and B. The berries also contain folic acid and zinc which help make hair roots stronger while promoting scalp health. The magnesium in these berries helps to control hair shedding as well. According to clinical trials, hair looks three times brighter after just one use of the Olaplex No.4P compared to other top purple shampoos in the market. But what really sets this particular purple shampoo apart from competitors is that it also contains Olaplex’s patented molecule, bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate. Put simply, this high-tech molecule rebuilds the broken bonds in the hair that result from heat styling, chemical treatments, and (this is a key one in blonde hair) bleaching.You can read more about its benefits in our guide on using Olaplex as a treatment. The ingredient line up in a single bottle of No.4 makes the shampoo a one-stop shop for a well rounded, healthy, hair care ritual starting with Olaplex’s patented ingredient, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate. Olaplex developed and patented Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate which became the first ingredient of it’s kind in the new bond builder category. This innovative ingredient protects, nourishes, and restructures hair internally. Inspired by salons, proven by science. No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo combines a high amount of pigment concentration with our patented bond-building technology and mild surfactants to provide a highly concentrated purple shampoo to deliver 3X brighter results (compared to top brands), yet gentle enough for frequent use (we recommend 2-3x weekly).Olaplex is safe for all hair types, gentle, non-toxic, pH balanced, paraben free, color safe, vegan, sulfate free, cruelty-free, and SLS/SLES free. On the spectrum of brunette to blonde, my hair did seem to be teetering closer to the latter. A few more washes under my belt, I noticed a shine I’d never seen from my hair before. Brushing was a breeze and I couldn't sense any product buildup on my scalp or film on my strands of hair. Two weeks later and my hair is still somewhere between the two colors, but I can see the nuances of my natural color more clearly — the blonde tones are definitely more luminous, and there’s more dimension and luster compared to my typical end of summer dullness. Would I Recommend This Product?

Highly concentrated formula neutralizes unwanted yellow tones while strengthening and softening hair Both are scientifically proven to prevent the disulfide bonds in your hair from breaking during the coloring process by effectively ‘gluing’ them together. Olaplex also prevents any protein-destroying molecules from ravaging your strands by stepping in before they have the chance to wreak havoc. In short, they're perfect for those who frequently bleach or dye their hair. Ever since, I’ve religiously highlighted my hair every three months.Few feelings beat stepping out of a salon root-free, but it can be short-lived if you live is in a hard-water area (like me). Minerals and metals penetrate blonde hair, which tends to be more porous, and warm tones creep in. I’m already a big fan of Olaplex, as the in-salon treatments have resuscitated my bleached strands, while Olaplex No.3 Hair Protector has been a part of my weekly regime for years—so, naturally, I was intrigued by the No4.P Shampoo. A beauty editor's honest review of Olaplex No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo Ingredients—What's in the Olaplex No.4P Purple Shampoo? This leads us to our next round of ingredients which help support the strength of the hair, like Fermented Green Tea Oil which prevents split ends and breakage. Heliogenol derived from Sunflower Seed Extract also acts as a hair protectant against damage caused by free radicals and other hair processes or styling. The best-selling shampoo from Olaplex® is now formulated to celebrate the beauty of blonde. Olaplex® No.4-P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo strengthens, softens, and neutralizes unwanted yellow tones for brighter, more manageable hair. Olaplex® No.4-P maintains all the benefits of the original No.4 and deposits just the right amount of tone to neutralize any unwanted warmth between salon visits. The sulfate-free, highly concentrated formula allows for customizable toning - The longer you treat, the brighter the results. Whether your blonde comes naturally or from your stylist, root to tip or balayage, and even if you’re proudly grey, Olaplex® No.4-P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo will help to keep your color bright.Nº.4P repairs, cleanses, and tones with patented OLAPLEX technology for all blondes, lightened, and grey hair. While hydrating, Nº.4P neutralizes brassiness and brightens the blonde. The highly concentrated pigment allows customizable toning levels ideal for medium to light blonde tones (levels 7 and up) in which yellow or brassy tones need to be controlled. Compared to top purple shampoos, users found their hair 3x brighter using OLAPLEX Nº.4P. The longer you treat, the brighter the toning results, but we recommend starting with one minute and going from there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment