276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Husky and His White Cat Shizun: Erha He Ta de Bai Mao Shizun (Novel) Vol. 1

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before anyone says anything I am a grown adult and I was WELL aware of the warnings for this book. I don't have an issue with the themes and subjects explored in 2HA theselves, horrible things happen in real life unfortunate as it is. As long as they are things that happen in real life they will also be explored in fiction. But I did not in the slightest enjoy the way they've been presented or executed so far. He appears to be a gentleman, yet is in fact a hypocritical and ruthless leader who will sacrifice anyone for personal gain. He harbours a deep resentment against Chu Wanning. The main two characters are amazing. Seriously you get to experience so many facets them. Chu Wanning is such a precious bean and Moran, ugh, I love Moran. The story is so well written you will love and hate him in equal measure. The story does not skim over the heavy and emotional bits. The characters struggle and regret and torture themselves. It can get really dark at times. This is a story with stakes where every action causes ripples on the person enacting it and those around them. So far I haven’t read a Dan Mei that does emotional trauma as well as erHa. Chu Wan Ning is the cultivation world’s most powerful cultivator (later surpassed by his disciple, Mo Ran) and the embodiment of purity and morals. CWN’s demeanour was cold, strict and stern. As a result, all of SiSheng Peak’s disciples will scamper away or hushed when he enters the dining hall or attends events. But under that cold facade is a delicate, compassionate, kind soul who also yearned for companionship, understanding and acceptance by others. He could construct a barrier to shield everyone from the bad weather yet not let others find out about his kindness. When he broke the Sect’s rules himself, he willingly took on the punishment which was meant for the disciples, leading them by example. Xiao_Zhang Fandoms: 二哈和他的白猫师尊 - 肉包不吃肉 | The Husky and His White Cat Shizun - Meatbun Doesn't Eat Meat

reread: this is the third time im reading it this year i knoww ffs but bingqiu just made me miss ranwan sm i couldnt help it 😔 He used to think that dogs should be with dogs, for example, his shixiong, beautiful and gentle, like a lovely Japanese Spitz, and the two of them together would surely be a match made in heaven. His shizun was really similar to a cat, while he himself was like a dumb puppy slobbering and wagging his tail.

An Erha Reverse Bang collaboration inspired by @beltran_sadie's amazing art! Language: English Words: 64,421 Chapters: 6/6 Collections: 1 Comments: 20 Kudos: 30 Bookmarks: 12 Hits: 1,195 Just having entered Sisheng Peak, Chu Wanning has to figure out for himself what being a Shizun means - for himself and for the disciples he keeps collecting. moony_mittens Fandoms: 二哈和他的白猫师尊 - 肉包不吃肉 | The Husky and His White Cat Shizun - Meatbun Doesn't Eat Meat

He had blasphemed, and his hands were covered with blood. All that he loved, all that he hated, all that he prayed for, all that he resented - when all was said and done, there was nothing left.

Recent Posts

Istg the moment I started this book I just knew I made a mistake bcs turns out, this didn't hurt any less in the second read. And it isn't even that bad in the start lmaoo. i never do this bcs i think id forget what i was gonna say if i delay writing the review but i really need to gather my thoughts on this so rtc Emperor of the cultivation world Mo Weiyu deceived elders and slaughtered ancestors, and committed all crimes and sins known to man. After ending his own life, he was reborn and transmigrated to the year he first became a disciple. And of course, Meatbun thought killing Chu Wanning in this life isn’t enough, but we had to witness Chu Wanning die in Taxian-Jun’s arms in the first life too. Now I just gaze at the cover and bawl my eyes out. Mo Ran] was used to Chu Wanning being tormented to the breaking point at his own hands, as Mo Ran crushed his dignity and defiled his purity. But Mo Ran couldn’t stand Chu Wanning being bruised and scarred at the hands of anyone else.

This novel is rated mature for a reason and there're A LOT of trigger/content warnings to have in mind before getting into this novel. I don't think Seven Seas is gonna have a list at the beginning of the novel with all its triggers so I'll leave here the list the fantranslation used to have at the beginning of each document:Wanning” Mo Ran held the other man close, a disquieting truth unfurled its cruel banner within his consciousness, feeling the small frame of the other man against him, his arms unconsciously gripping him painfully tight. The day after Chu Wanning died, he drank a whole jar of pear blossom white, and every day after that, he would fall asleep in the tomb of a living corpse called the Red Lotus Pavilion. From that day on, he had buried himself too. this book is the bane of my existence and the object of all my desires ffs how can it still hurt so bad after 3 reads????? 😭 yilinglazy Fandoms: 二哈和他的白猫师尊 - 肉包不吃肉 | The Husky and His White Cat Shizun - Meatbun Doesn't Eat Meat

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment