276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy Watch6 Classic Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker, Bluetooth, 47mm, Black, 3 Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty (UK Version)

£99.995£199.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That impressive battery might be due, in part, to the new Exynos W930 chipset, which might be doing some better power management, even with the giant always-on display. If you get an irregular rhythm notification, Samsung advises taking an ECG from the Samsung Health Monitor watch app right away and using the result to decide whether to contact a doctor. The Classic also has a more eye-catching design with a gleaming stainless steel build and attractive stitching on its strap. With the always-on display and Adaptive Brightness enabled, the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic offered about 24 hours of battery life on a charge in testing. Wear OS watches have always been laggier than Apple Watches, and while Samsung and Google have made strides to reduce the stutters you see while moving through the operating system, it's still not as buttery smooth as using an Apple Watch.

If you’re within interwebs range, it’ll also enumerate a full map with your track, which is a nice touch, and something Apple lacks on their summary screen. Note that for all of these, I left all the screen brightness details at defaults, but did use always-on display the entire time. Here’s how things compared, against a chest strap (Garmin HRM-PRO Plus), the COROS Heart Rate Sensor (optical band), the Whoop 4. To me, I’m still not a huge fan of the touch bezel (and many people agree with me), it just never works out as reliably as you’d hope.Besides making it easy to navigate the watch, the rotating bezel is nice because it extends above the display, providing a buffer for the glass that helps to prevent scratching. Refined rotating bezel: Smoothly scroll through all your features on Watch6 Classic simply by rotating the iconic bezel. This too requires a Samsung phone, and also is only available in certified countries (they got FDA certification for this a few months ago).

The screen size has also notably increased, within a 20% larger display area compared to past watches. If you have a Watch 5 Pro, I see no reason to upgrade to the Watch 6 series unless you really want the Classic's rotating bezel.

Now for the not-so-good news: Using the upgraded screen at its full potential drains the battery in less than a day. Watch6 Classic gives detailed insights of your sleep activity, monitoring everything from time spent in different sleep stages to snoring – and even your blood oxygen levels.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment