276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Squishmallow Official Kellytoy Plush 7.5 Inch Squishy Stuffed Toy Animal (Antoni The Turtle)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PERFECTLY SIZED SQUISHMALLOWS- These plushies are warm cuddly fun and the right size for taking with you wherever you go

Embrace the Mystery with the Big Foot is real Embroidered Adjustable Vintage Style Dad's Cap - Unisex Baseball Hat Well, it all started with the Pandemic. The Squishmallows’ market domination was a ripple effect situation. People needed respite during the initial outbreak of the Coronavirus, so they turned to technology/social media, especially TikTok.

Despite being a fan-favorite Squishmallow, Benny rarely gets a holiday form! Currently, the only ones are graduation, Easter, and Christmas Benny. Easter Benny launched this past Easter and is a squeezemallow exclusive to CVS with a tiny pastel egg on his tummy. Pros

The personalization looks so nice, and is really well done. It makes this squishmallow that much more special to me, as it looks a lot like my little sweetheart. I'll treasure this forever, and always. The Bigfoots are hands down one of my favorite squish species to hunt! This is because of the thrill you get when you stumble into one out in the wild – the wild being your local store. How many of y’all travel to the closest Five Below at open anytime Benny is released? I know I do. Brown is the New Pink Lastly, in the pink Bigfoots is Dobrilla . She’s a valentine exclusive, as she wears a heart headband. She also only comes in sixteen-inch!Papasquatch Blanket, Bigfoot Sasquatch Blanket, Bigfoot Blanket, Father Blanket, Family Blanket, Custom Name Blanket, Father's Day Gift Also in pink is Caparinne. Fun fact about this squish: she’s a Five Below exclusive. She’s light pink with a bush of pastel fur around her face. However, everywhere outside the US, she looks exactly like Hailey. Did you know that Benny is the 433rd squishmallow? Below are even more fun facts about our favorite big-footed friend!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment