276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Svbony SV105 Telescope Camera USB 2.0 Electronic Eyepiece Camera 1.25" 2MP Digital Eyepiece USB Camera for Beginner

£68.495£136.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For solar imaging I deliberately used the shortest focal length telescope I own to get the widest field of view possible as I needed to get the whole disk of the sun in the SV105 camera view. I will purchase the 305 but I will keep the 105 for when I want to shoot without laptop since the 105 makes portability a breeze since it connects to an android phone or tablet using vUSB camera app. When I tried the camera at it's minimum supported exposure (I think it was 15ms) it was indeed saturated by a full moon, so it is more sensitive that -say- a webcam, and the pixels are not small (3. Jupiter is a hard target as low down at the moment (from the UK), the Moon is similar elevation at the moment.

SV105C Planetary Camera IMX307 for Beginners - Svbony

While I still don't know about touptek ancestry, I found out the SV305 camera is (at least right now) only windows compatible, and does work with sharpcap.

Hello:I recently acquired an SV105 and as a beginner I have run into several issues using the Camera. I took some pretty impressive images of Jupiter, however I will probably use this primarily as a lunar camera. I have to give Svbony credit for saying its a lunar planetary imager with 'possibilities you may accidentally get a DSO", but not degined for that. I don't know if a filter can be attached to the end of your camera but if so, the red filter is a good investment.

SV105 camera for Solar imaging?! - Svbony Blog SV105 camera for Solar imaging?! - Svbony Blog

Once you’ve installed SharpCap on your computer, connect the camera to your PC, and you’re ready to start lunar and planetary imaging. This should take you back to the Connect Equipment window and you can select and setup your mount connection (Celestron in my case).A9: since the frame rate is low in YUY2 mode (original image mode), try to select MJPG format (compressed format) in the software. So with the moon and the power mate I was looking at specific regions, I’m not super familiar with the features of the moon except for the tyco crater… so I decided to try for a moasic of the entire lunar surface which actually turned out really well, except I missed to overlaps… but it makes my mosaic uniquely mine. I meassured the distance in pixels between Alcyone and Alcyone B in the Pleyades and the were separated by 172 pixels or 116 arcsec (172 x 0. i took it out tonight for only the second time Im in Australia, And had some great views of saturn and jupiter, took me a while to find them tho.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment