276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fearless Tape - Double Sided Tape for Fashion, Clothing and Body (50 Strip Pack) | All Day Strength Tape Adhesive and Gentle on Skin and Fabrics | Transparent Clear Color for All Skin Shades

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This tape is hypo-allergenic and is waterproof, which means that you don’t have to worry about it losing its efficiency when you sweat or if you get caught in the rain. This fashion tape provides long-lasting use and is easy to carry in your purse because it comes in a handy travel pack.

Some models are only suitable for keeping fabric in place, whereas others, such as the Scotch Essentials Wardrobe Tape Strips, for example, can be used to adjust hems on jeans and trousers. Press down on the material to keep the bra or shirt in place and to prevent any unwanted slips around your chest area. Many reviewers mentioned the tape remains in place all day long and is easy to remove from the skin. This fashion tape is much more secure than safety pins and can be used to secure everything from scarves, necklines, bras and more.

I tape lower blouses to my chest/bra to prevent any accidents and have been using it for that forever. Try aligning the tape before securing it into place, and check that it’s centered along the piece of clothing or accessory. Helpful Review: “Last weekend I went to the beach and I have a new swimsuit that I wanted to make sure would stay in place even in the pounding surf. The Braza Flash Tape comes in a roll that’s super easy to handle and carry in a purse, and is perfect for all kinds of fashion emergencies.

Others come in spool dispensers that allow you to cut as much or as little tape as you need, which is ideal for securing larger swaths of fabric.This fashion tape is skin and fabric friendly and it can protect you from itchy seams and garment tags. But not all fashion tape is created equal, and as such you may find it difficult to source the best fashion tape for your projects.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment